Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My husband is an a**!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Admin
Amy

My husband is an a**! Empty
PostSubject: My husband is an a**!   My husband is an a**! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:24 pm

Since I'm a moderator on this forrum I can say ass. I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, but let me tell you my story.

tonight we celebrate my dad's b day and it got kindof late, fortunately my two little ones had eaten dinner before we went to my parents. But I was with Mclayne my oldest at tumbling so he and I had not had dinner. So, DH took the little ones home and I told him I would stop and grab something for dinner. Well I had half a sandwich left in the fridge from the other night, so I just got a small fry (since I'm trying to be good) and figured I would finish my sandwich, and I got dinner for Mclayne and DH.

Anyway, we get home and I go to heat up my sandwich and you guessed it....HE ATE IT!!!! It was there when I left at 5:00 so I didn't think to ask about it, since it was MINE.

I hate to be all crazy and posessive, but it is 9:22 and I have eaten a bagel, a tiny piece of cake, and fries today. Thats it and now I'm mad so I'm going to be a big fat martyr and just go to bed. pig

The sad thing is, this isn't the first time he has done something like this, and quite honestly it hurts my feelings, that he doesn't even care what is mine, and it really was mine, I had eaten half of it.

Anyway, sorry I just totally had to get that off my chest. Thanks girls, I don't know what I would do without you.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: My husband is an a**!   My husband is an a**! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:07 pm

Sometimes ya just gotta vent!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: My husband is an a**!   My husband is an a**! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:07 pm

I TOTALLY understand! My husband isn't that way, but my son IS! Honey, I would bring you a sammitch ANYTIME
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: My husband is an a**!   My husband is an a**! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 6:30 am

Anytime I bake something that we both love or if we bring home candy (my weaknesses are Snickers and Peanut Butter Cups), my husband eats like he is never going to have the opportunity to eat again, so I end up having to eat way more than I would have wanted to just so I can have some. I finally took charge of the situation and divided up everything so he could eat as much of his portion as quickly as he feels the need to and I can take my time and eat more sensibly. Luckily with other things, he is more courteous. I'd be mad if I were you also! Men...
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: My husband is an a**!   My husband is an a**! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:21 am

I hide what i know i'll want later from my family! *shhh don't tell*
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: My husband is an a**!   My husband is an a**! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:43 am

My 11 yr old daughter is hilarious! She will put notes on things in the fridge that say, MELEAH's don't eat!! She is so funny.....
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: My husband is an a**!   My husband is an a**! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:56 am

Thanks all for your support and letting me vent.

It's not really about the sandwich itself, it's that he didn't even think about the fact that maybe I would want it and it might be nice to ask first. He's really a good guy, he's just a lot selfish sometimes.

The funny thing is that it was clear in the back of the fridge (hidden) and we ate together so he knew it was mine, and I couldn't finish it. What a dork.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: My husband is an a**!   My husband is an a**! EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:13 am

I did hide some of those Peanut Butter Cup eggs from my husband in our china cabinet. That way I didn't have to share at all!! Sucka!

Anyway, I can definitely appreciate how you can be super mad over something like that. I would have ripped my husband's head off if he pulled a "stunt" like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My husband is an a**!   My husband is an a**! Empty

Back to top Go down

My husband is an a**!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Miscellaneous :: W for whateva!!-
Jump to: