Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diggin' in the dirt!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

Diggin' in the dirt! Empty
PostSubject: Diggin' in the dirt!   Diggin' in the dirt! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 9:08 am

I AM OFFICIALLY SICK OF THIS WEATHER!!!! UGH!

I want to go dig in the dirt!!!! *stomping feet!!!* I long to smell the scent of fresh cut grass, go to Western Garden and buy tons of flowers and herbs and veggies....pour down my bags of bark dust and smell that smell...mmmmm.....get my arms ripped apart by my raspberry bushes and roses, and start puttering around in my garden!

AHHH!! flower flower flower

Does anyone else feel this urge? Question

Our good friends just opened up a garden statuary store, and I went and ordered some gorgeous flower planters for my stairs. We also bought a gorgeous bench that will go in my back yard. I bought one of those great sun faces that we hung on the fence..I want to create a little secret garden area in the back yard...with the bench and a pathway, some little plants and creeping plants....that is my plan for the summer.....Last summer I bought a huge string of outdoor lights that I strung along the fence. We also dug a huge firepit, with sand and slate rocks and a fire pit table.

My mother in law did one down the side of her house last year, and my girlies think it is so magical when the plants are all up and blooming. She has a large trellis, and it has wonderful climbing vines and then clematis (sp?) with a little gate and pathway...it is too fun..... flower
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Diggin' in the dirt!   Diggin' in the dirt! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:49 am

I have a clemantis that i inherited when we bought out house and i LOVE it.. and the day lillies... and honeysuckles.
I can't wait till my ornamental crab apple tree blooms!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Diggin' in the dirt!   Diggin' in the dirt! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:01 pm

Pretty!!!! flower
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Diggin' in the dirt!   Diggin' in the dirt! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:06 pm

We had loads of rock, compost, and top soil today and the kids got a ride int he wheelbarrow, and the big dumptruck.. It was so much fun..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diggin' in the dirt!   Diggin' in the dirt! Empty

Back to top Go down

Diggin' in the dirt!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Miscellaneous :: W for whateva!!-
Jump to: