Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA Empty
PostSubject: PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA   PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 5:16 pm

This morning began as many others. Up at 5:30, feed humans, clean the humans, clothe the humans, send them to their various destinations. This human went to work to teach those Eager Young Minds Thirsting for Musical Knowledge. Around 11:30 my cell phone rang - never a good sign - and the ID said, KAYSVILLE ELEMENTARY. Great, what the H*&$ is up with my daughter now.....

It was the nurse. "Ummm, Mrs. Wagstaff, are you Ruby's Mom?" (in my mind, I responded, "No, I just put my name on the birth certificate and school records because I thought it would be fun to get these phone calls.) "yes, I am. What can I do for you?" "Well, she just left my office and she has pink eye. You need to come and get her ASAP."

End of work day. Hell.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA   PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:46 pm

ROFLMAO!!!!! Edye, you are seriously the funniest person ever!!

Sarcasm totally makes me happy and you really use it to it's fullest potential.

But that really sucks that baby girl has pink eye, that bites!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA   PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Be careful.. that's really contageous.

ANy south park watchers here??

Did she get it from scott bayo???
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA   PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:21 am

SO, my daughter has a HUGE field trip to the dinosaur park in Ogden. (Frankly, I had no idea there were dinosaurs in the land of Utah.... especially now) I contacted her teacher yesterday and she told me that if Roo's eyes aren't goopy this morning I can send her... But although I spent the majority of my day washing clothes, changing sheets and washing my hands CONSTANTLY, I have the darn pink eye this morning. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA   PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:22 am

Oh Edye, that sucks!!! Pink eye is the suckiest.

FYI: There have been several dinosaur fossils recovered in UT, especially in the Uintah Basin (vernal) there is a dino park there as well, with a huge mountain that they are still excavating to remove dino fossils.

Don't you feel smarter all ready, I know I'm a pluthera of information afro
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA   PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:30 am

Amy wrote:
Oh Edye, that sucks!!! Pink eye is the suckiest.

FYI: There have been several dinosaur fossils recovered in UT, especially in the Uintah Basin (vernal) there is a dino park there as well, with a huge mountain that they are still excavating to remove dino fossils.

Don't you feel smarter all ready, I know I'm a pluthera of information afro

Oh my... I think it is cool that we had dino's. Have you ever been to see the remains or whatever they are called?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA   PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:34 am

Yes, I have been there severl times, they have a little museum and visitors center, it is pretty cool, especially if your 12.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA   PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:36 am

Chronologically speaking I am 42. Mentally speaking we are closer to that 12! Frightening, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA   PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:34 am

Not so much, I'm 30 but feel like I'm trapped as an insecure 14 yr old. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA   PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA Empty

Back to top Go down

PINK EYE FROM GEHENNA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Miscellaneous :: W for whateva!!-
Jump to: