Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Men, would you ever remarry?

Go down 
+2
*dazzled*
Edye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

Men, would you ever remarry? Empty
PostSubject: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:00 am

OK, I don't think you're a dork, Admin. My husband and I were just talking about this the other day. I honestly don't think I would do it...at least not until the kids are all grown and out of the house. I just don't think I could be a great Mom if I was trying to make a new relationship fly. IT doesn't matter how good the relationship is, it is work! So, although I love being married and I wouldn't trade it for the world, I don't think I would do it again.
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:17 pm

I would want to marry again because I would not want to do this life by myself. However my husband is so understanding and sweet it is ridiculous. I would never find anyone who could ever compare as far as being easy to live with and handling me well. He is seriously one in a bazillion. Thus I feel like I would be alone but I wouldn't like it. I like being married, a lot! I love you
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:28 pm

1st off I would totally re-marry. I love sharing my life with someone else, and I could totally see how sharing a husband would be beneficial.
1st.. you would have another adult female to help carry the load.
2nd you would have your best friend hanging out at your house all the time.
3rd.. I don't know but I should think of more. lol!

I'm not saying I would ever be a polygamist, especially the ugly hair, long dress wearing type. But, if there are people out there living in society, who are not abusing their kids or their spouses and are good upstanding people. But they choose to have more than 1 wife, then whatever. To each their own. Because there are a lot worse things in this world than that, such as crazy ugly hair, long dress wearing, molesting and beating types. Shocked

Anyway, I have already told my hubby he MUST re-marry if anything were to happen to me. But I would have to like her, and she must take care of my kids. Which is why he would need to re-marry, otherwise, who knows what would happen to them?
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 3:51 pm

Amy wrote:
1st off I would totally re-marry. I love sharing my life with someone else, and I could totally see how sharing a husband would be beneficial.

I'm not saying I would ever be a polygamist, especially the ugly hair, long dress wearing type. But, if there are people out there living in society, who are not abusing their kids or their spouses and are good upstanding people. But they choose to have more than 1 wife, then whatever. To each their own. Because there are a lot worse things in this world than that, such as crazy ugly hair, long dress wearing, molesting and beating types. Shocked

Anyway, I have already told my hubby he MUST re-marry if anything were to happen to me. But I would have to like her, and she must take care of my kids. Which is why he would need to re-marry, otherwise, who knows what would happen to them?

I completely get you. I have decided that if it were to happen - I REALLY, REALLY hope he is African-American. I just REALLY like those chocolaty delicious humans.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 4:26 pm

You know what they say, "Once you go black, you can't go back" I love me some brown sugar boys, personally.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:11 pm

I don't think that i would remarry if i were single again. I would be scared to death that the person might be a psycho and harm my children.

I don't think i would want my hubbie to remarry either. Just because i wouldn't want my kids to be the step children.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:49 pm

I think there is some truth to that. My cousin married a wonderful black man and they are SOOO happy! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 7:15 am

I don't know if I would re-marry. My mom remarried after my dad died (when I was 14), and I can't stand him. She forced the whole thing on us, and then she tried to break her temple sealing to my dad. It was AWFUL! I'm a daddy's girl so you can imagine the push back she got from me. We had to write letters to the first presidency and everything, and luckily her request was denied. And thank goodness for that because now she misses my dad terribly.

My husband said he would NOT remarry. I think I might, but it depends on how old my kids are and their feelings towards the guy.

I say my husband just lives forever so I'm never put in that situation!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:52 am

bite-me-edward wrote:

I say my husband just lives forever so I'm never put in that situation!!

Good call!! Even though I would want to re-marry, I would totally wait until my kids are older, because it is very difficult especially for a man I think, to love my children the same way I do or their dad does, and it would be too hard on them. So I would wait until they are adults.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:10 am

It is so hard, i mean i love having him around, and i know it would be terrible without him, but i think i would just go it alone.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:04 am

Jellybean wrote:
It is so hard, i mean i love having him around, and i know it would be terrible without him, but i think i would just go it alone.

My sentiments exactly!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 10:07 am

I have a grandmother who divorced in her late twenties and she never re-married. She is a crotchety, mean old, lonely lady. Once our kids have grown up, gotten married and moved on. It would be nice to have someone to share my life with. Even though we spend a lot of time with our parents, I would really want them to re-marry if something happened to one of them. I think it takes a lot of pressure off the kids to take care of the parent, plus they are not as lonely.

Just my perspective.
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:13 am

[quote="Edye"]
Amy wrote:

I have decided that if it were to happen - I REALLY, REALLY hope he is African-American. I just REALLY like those chocolaty delicious
humans

my hubby is jamaican and french!!!! I love me some black olives...Men, would you ever remarry? Dscf2011 I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:16 am

Amy wrote:
You know what they say, "Once you go black, you can't go back" I love me some brown sugar boys, personally.
or you will need a wheel chair Razz (FROM the movie white chicks) my hubby is a perfect tan ! it's the Jamaican No the French part in him ... I hate him I am the whitest chick next to him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Men, would you ever remarry?   Men, would you ever remarry? Empty

Back to top Go down

Men, would you ever remarry?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Special interests :: life and family-
Jump to: