Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where are all my Peeps????

Go down 
+5
Don'tforget2breathe
Edye
areumylifenow
Amy
Backup_Bella
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

Where are all my Peeps???? Empty
PostSubject: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 8:31 pm

I miss you guys!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:25 am

Me too!! Where is everyone....

hello

hello

is there anybody out there?

Just a little Pink Floyd for any of you that got that.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:40 am

I LURVE pink floyd.

I like US us us us us and Them them them them..
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 8:54 am

We're like two little fish swimming in a fish bowl.....

I think, that's all I know. afro
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:25 am

Were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year!

*yes, i have a floyd problem*
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:27 am

Jellybean wrote:
Were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year!

*yes, i have a floyd problem*

LOL!! I'm a dork... I knew it was something like that.
My hubby has a floyd problem, so I guess that means I have to
be a contributor.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:29 pm

HOWDY!!!!

I am here, it seems like I am all alone on here lately too! affraid

Maybe everyone is reading The Host, like me!!!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:52 am

I feel like nobody is here anymore either! Sheesh! I wondered if all of the "Stupid Lambs" had a lobotomy or something.......
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyWed May 07, 2008 7:39 am

I'm still here.... what else do I have to do? lol!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyWed May 07, 2008 8:57 am

Well, I am making bookmarks, and reading, endlessly cleaning, but here I am!!!!

TALK TO ME! geek
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:08 am

I am here, but working as well. I just haven't had anything really exciting happen in my life. Actually, I am feeling a bit down at the moment. Overwhelmed, frustrated and just plain tired of life. I can't seem to find joy in my normal "mom" stuff and just want a break. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and my family - I just am feeling sort of disjointed right at the moment.

My house looks like poo poo because I just don't have the desire to clean it up - knowing it will all go to hell in 1.3!

Ok, sorry, enough whining. I gotta get a grip somehow!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:08 am

I am dreading the child invasion this summer.. i think that's what my problem is.. and i am offically kicking the nicotine habit.. I am seriously hungry all the time now.. I'm going to blow up like a porpoise. *shakes head*
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:33 am

Jellybean wrote:
I am dreading the child invasion this summer.. i think that's what my problem is.. and i am offically kicking the nicotine habit.. I am seriously hungry all the time now.. I'm going to blow up like a porpoise. *shakes head*

I'm not really looking forward to invasion either. But i am looking forward to no homework, and later bedtimes and a less rigid schedule.

Congrats on kicking the habit... I think that is awesome. Good luck and we are all here for you.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:29 am

I think i might become a poster child for the nicotine gum! It rather good..
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:19 am

I hear ya edye ! i am in the same boat but i just force myself to do it ! with an evil anger burning inside for my family Twisted Evil
I have a small kiddo
2 yrs old and if i don't clean up it is a gaxillion times harder and i scream alot more : My kids can't call me MOM i am the maid and until they can respect me then they can call me mom AM I JUST CRUEL????
I do wake up in the morning , Frustrated, TIRED and just overwhelmed ,,, and i am ssssssssssssoooooooo not looking forward to my kids out of school for summer
Entertaining 5 kiddos is not fun ...... lol!
I just wanted you to know that you are not alone
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptySun May 18, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi everyone! I'm still around. I haven't been around much because my laptop needs to get fixed. My darling daughter kept messing with the plug and jacked up the inside so now the battery won't charge. BOO! So, whenever we get around to fixing it, I will be on more often. Now I'm borrowing one of my husband's computers, but it just isn't the same...I feel like I'm invading someone else's home. I miss you laptop. Please be fixed soon!! So, the husband's computer is in a far corner of the house away from the tv, so I end up coming in here very few times a day.

Sorry that you ladies are feeling overwhelmed right now. Life blows sometimes. If it isn't one thing, it's another...I only have one kiddo so far so she is much more manageable than 5! Hang in there!!
Back to top Go down
Rubi

Rubi

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:38 pm

YOU ARE NOT ALONE OUT THERE! I went on vacation for 2 weeks to Cancun (awwwww) then came home and have basically been sick ever since! I got really bad last week and finally went to the dr. Still have the "coughing up a lung" cough, but at least I moved on the laundry today! Wahoo for me! I'm glad (although it doesn't seem right to be "glad" about this) that I"m not alone in the frustrating mom world! We do year round, and they all went back today (except for baby boy, of course) and I was relieved. My mom said she was always sad when we went back to school, so that made me feel bad, too. I'm in a funk, with a lot to do inside and out, and my head just spins so I don't know where to start! I love the "call me maid" until you can respect me as the mother! I'm going to try that one! They'll probably think I should just do everything! When we got home from Cancun, I told them to all go down and make their beds one morning, and they asked why, and I told them because the maid didn't come home with us from Cancun!
Anywhoooooo....love to all! WE ARE NOT ALONE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mytulipgarden.com
dawn33

dawn33

Location : Getting familiar with all the Dark Hunters...mmmm. :)

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 11:12 pm

Hello...? Is anyone out there...?

*crickets*

Um...I haven't seen anyone really around in a while.
I'm guessing it's because the weather is warming up,
and people are vacationing, and busy, and such.

Anyhoo...I was just wondering if there was anyone
out there! I hope you'll come back soon!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wendytwo
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:39 am

I'm here!!

Kendra and Erica were both away for a week, and I have been using their absence to work on my book. Oh - and Whit got Lover Enshrined, so she is at the Compound with Phury.

I have checked in a couple of times and seen how quiet it is. Are you guys all out in the wonderful sun and me stuck inside with cranky children while it rains? In saying that - I love Winter. I just hate agro cranky ass bored children. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 7:51 am

I'm here, but since 90% of the posts are in the hotties, and even though I love to lurk, you girls are so fabulous at hotties that I don't dare say anything lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all my Peeps????   Where are all my Peeps???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are all my Peeps????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Miscellaneous :: W for whateva!!-
Jump to: