Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Must have, great buy...

Go down 
+3
areumylifenow
Edye
Amy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Admin
Amy

Must have, great buy... Empty
PostSubject: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyWed May 07, 2008 3:18 pm

Just to be fair, since the other thread is not real positive, lets post all the things that we have purchased and would encourage others to as well.

Ok, Ok I'll go first.

Those Green Bags, that they have on info-mercials.

Claim, put your fresh product in these bags and they will keep much longer, therefore, saving you money on produce.

They work..... I especially use them for apples and seriously they are lasting FOREVER!!! NO bruises no squishy apples. I have also used them on bananas and they lasted at least 4 days past when they usually last.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:15 am

OK so where do you get said green bags???????
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:24 am

You can find them at www.greenbags.com
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:38 pm

Amy wrote:
Just to be fair, since the other thread is not real positive, lets post all the things that we have purchased and would encourage others to as well.

Ok, Ok I'll go first.

Those Green Bags, that they have on info-mercials.

Claim, put your fresh product in these bags and they will keep much longer, therefore, saving you money on produce.

They work..... I especially use them for apples and seriously they are lasting FOREVER!!! NO bruises no squishy apples. I have also used them on bananas and they lasted at least 4 days past when they usually last.

OME! I LOVE THOSE THINGS! I seriously had celery in one for a MONTH and it stayed crisp...it has totally extended the life of produce in my fridge. They are well worth the money. bounce
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Seriously, I have had some apples for like 3 weeks and they are perfectly crunchy. Woo hoo!! Green bags.
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:06 am

i so have that pedi egg Very Happy
I love it my feet have never been softer it is like a lil' piece of heaven without the cost of a pedicure..... I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:59 pm

OK, so it works? I have been nervous that it would shred your feet....HAHA!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:54 pm

You guys need to come over to my house for a "spa" party. I used to sell this wonderful stuff...don't anymore because I just don't have the time... but I love the products and the foot soak is MORE FUN THAN SHOULD BE LEGAL. After my show opens, let's party, k?
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:54 am

Shakes fist at parties in utah!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:36 pm

Backup_Bella wrote:
Shakes fist at parties in utah!

When can we come to Wyoming? lol!
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:22 pm

I am so up for a spa party !!!!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Tupperware make a stack cooker for your microwave. I use mine at least twice a week, and I have the best risotto recipie for it! It's an absolute must have! They make things so much easier and quicker!

Oooh!! Also a slow cooker. I use mine all the time at the moment coz it's winter here. I just put on like a casserole or a huge pot of soup in the morning and Vwolah *waves hand like a magician* dinner is ready come 5.30 when the tribe is hungry. And I always have so much left over I get to freeze another two meals worth! Love it!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:03 am

Stormie wrote:
Tupperware make a stack cooker for your microwave. I use mine at least twice a week, and I have the best risotto recipie for it! It's an absolute must have! They make things so much easier and quicker!

Oooh!! Also a slow cooker. I use mine all the time at the moment coz it's winter here. I just put on like a casserole or a huge pot of soup in the morning and Vwolah *waves hand like a magician* dinner is ready come 5.30 when the tribe is hungry. And I always have so much left over I get to freeze another two meals worth! Love it!

I am also a huge lover of my slow cooker. I like to use it in the summer too, so that I don't have to heat up my kitchen with the oven.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:37 pm

This is a splurge, but it might save my sanity this summer. I bought my kids a Step 2 Extreme Roller Coaster the other day.
Must have, great buy... 774400_popup
We had the little up and down roller coaster until last year when I decided they had outgrown it (eventhough they still played on it). I decided to take my chance on the big one and it's a hit! They've been on it for 3 days! So, I get to sit outside and read while they ride. Anyway, last year we bought one of those big water slides. I considered another one this year, but the other one barely lasted through the summer. Plus, we already have 8 pools in town that we can use (the joys of planned communities). This was a better investment that will last for years and yesterday I put it in the yard and turned on the sprinklers. Ta da! It's a water roller coaster! My kids are 4, 6, and 9 and they all love it and so far they have shown no signs of getting tired of it (my youngest wants to put it in the house!) and they are very imaginative with it. Yesterday, the created tunnels with big boxes. We'll see if it lasts.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:36 pm

Shawn, that freaking rocks!!!! I'm totally going to look into one of those...I think I could even write it off on my taxes as a day care expense! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Amy wrote:
Shawn, that freaking rocks!!!! I'm totally going to look into one of those...I think I could even write it off on my taxes as a day care expense! Very Happy

My kids really do love it. They play on it every day. Wal-Mart.com had the best price and free delivery to the store.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:00 am

Ok.... we bought a nintendo wii. I have NEVER allowed video game stuff in my house before. BUT, I am a changed woman! I played one at my rich niece's house in Alpine over the Christmas holiday and FELL IN FREAKIN LOVE!

I bought one. Loved it! You can actually SWEAT playing the wii sport. While in Logan I played Guitar Hero III on an xbox platform. Although I was a complete freak doing it I loved it. SOOooooo I found the Nintendo Wii ROCK BAND on Amazon for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP and bought it!

My kids and husband and I (ok that was a really long way of saying the whole family...doh!) have been playing that darn thing solid for two days.... with a few hours 2 sleep.

BUY IT! LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 7:01 pm

I totally agree about the wii. Every household needs one. We got one when they first came out and we've already worn it out! My son loves Guitar Hero and my husband likes Boom Blox. I like plain ole tennis. (One thing about tennis: stay clear of each other. My husband hit every one in the house before he realized you do not have to run to the ball. All you have to do is swing.) I'm looking for Wii Fit now but I can't find it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:49 am

We also love love love our Wii I got Wii fit for my birthday, and it is awesome!!! The workouts are great and it keeps track of your weight your BMI and a whole bunch of other stuff. My kids love it too which is fun. Even though they dont' really NEED to work out, it gets them moving which is always good. My 5 year old can kick everyones butt at bowling, baseball and tennis. He rocks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must have, great buy...   Must have, great buy... Empty

Back to top Go down

Must have, great buy...
Page 1 of 1