Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires.... Empty
PostSubject: Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....   Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires.... EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:08 am

Ok, there is this really cute gal in the Mo Tab whom I simply adore. The first words out of her mouth EVERY time I see her have something to do with Twilight. Last night she grabs me and, looking me in the eyes says: HAVE YOU READ THE HOST???????????????????

Sheepishly I turned away from her penetrating gaze and admitted that I had not yet picked up my copy. Trying to recover from utter embarrassment I quickly added, "But I have already paid for it and am going to the signing a week from Saturday... does that count?"

Her eyes darkened and her brow furrowed.... "I suppose I will have to let that slip....ONCE!"

We laughed and giggled and she told me that she would give it all away if I didn't get it and read it at once. sunny

She makes me giggle right out loud!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....   Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires.... EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:37 am

I love it!!!

I have my copy, but I have not started it yet *ducks flying objects* I am right at the best parts in Voyager (the 3rd Outlander book) and I just can't stop right now.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....   Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires.... EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:10 am

*shakes head* Haven't started mine either... I'm right in the middle of some real vampire smut.. * Embarassed Embarassed *
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....   Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires.... EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:33 am

Jellybean wrote:
*shakes head* Haven't started mine either... I'm right in the middle of some real vampire smut.. * Embarassed Embarassed *

No need to be embarrassed about that, there is nothing wrong with a little smut afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....   Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Vampires....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Miscellaneous :: W for whateva!!-
Jump to: