Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Eclipse Release!! Wahoo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

New Eclipse Release!! Wahoo! Empty
PostSubject: New Eclipse Release!! Wahoo!   New Eclipse Release!! Wahoo! EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:56 pm

OK! Now that I have gotten over the release of The Host, and the book signing, I am on to freaking out over the rerelease of Eclipse!

I am SOOOO buying this book. I have heard that alot of people are just going to just go and read it in the store, but I want it in my hot little hands until Breaking Dawn comes out. I couldn't just read it once!

cheers
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

New Eclipse Release!! Wahoo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Eclipse Release!! Wahoo!   New Eclipse Release!! Wahoo! EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:42 pm

K so I am just anxiously waiting for Saturday to get the new special edition! I am so ticked though because I found out that dontforget2breathe, sneaky little !@#$%^ has already gotten hers!!!

I love you (it's all good, I still love you, just so FREAKING JEALOUS!!! ) tongue
Back to top Go down

New Eclipse Release!! Wahoo!
Page 1 of 1