Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My sweet hubby....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

My sweet hubby.... Empty
PostSubject: My sweet hubby....   My sweet hubby.... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:19 am

Ladies, this is a week from hell. I work all day, then have recording sessions for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir every night. I leave at 5:30PM for recording and don't get home until about 11. When I got home last night my hubby said, "Honey, I am trying to help out as much as I can. I have breakfasts and lunches made for the rest of the week so you can sleep in."

You guys, it about made me cry. That gives me an extra hour AT LEAST to sleep in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

My sweet hubby.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sweet hubby....   My sweet hubby.... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:23 am

That is so awesome!!!! But I think he is going to be in big trouble with my hubby, because he is really making mine look bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

My sweet hubby.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sweet hubby....   My sweet hubby.... EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:02 am

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

My sweet hubby.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sweet hubby....   My sweet hubby.... EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:13 am

I think my hubbie know what lunch is... but doesn't know when it occurs or how to make it.. LOL
Your hubby is so awesome!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

My sweet hubby.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sweet hubby....   My sweet hubby.... EmptySat May 31, 2008 2:06 pm

Don't you love it when they actually acknowledge how much work you do?

That is too darling....he gets the hubby of the week award!!! cheers

I have been battling laryngitis all week. Last night I couldn't hardly talk at all, and my throat was killing me. My honey actually got up and got me Advil and water...without asking! I was impressed....and touched.... I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My sweet hubby.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My sweet hubby....   My sweet hubby.... Empty

Back to top Go down

My sweet hubby....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Special interests :: life and family-
Jump to: