Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I never thought....

Go down 
+2
Edye
areumylifenow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

I never thought.... Empty
PostSubject: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:24 pm

I guess in reading the Twilight series, I never thought about how powerful, dangerous and absolutely deadly Edward actually is. How STUPID IS THAT! He is a freaking vampire for cryin' out loud!

It wasn't until I read through the first rough chapter that Steph posted of this new book, that I realized just how close Bella came to dying that day. The restraint he showed in NOT killing her and the students in Biology and Ms. Cope!!! DId it not freak you out, that he said he could break every neck in just seconds!!! pale *shaking in my boots*

WOW! Shocked That he contemplated bashing poor Ms. Cope's head into the desk in the office ....it boggles the mind....and terrifies me at the same time.

I think that if Bella really knew all of Edward's thoughts, all the time...she would have run extremely fast in the opposite direction.....
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:20 pm

I know I certainly would have run the other direction if I had known all the thoughts he had. It's like she says in Twilight, "About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how potent that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him." Twilight pp 195 It is possible that if she HAD known how close she came to dying that day that she may have actually been afraid of him..... but enough to run away? I don't know. She doesn't have very much self preservation.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 9:23 pm

You know....you are very right about that, she doesn't care much about that. When she shivers, in the cafeteria, Edward says, 'Finally a rational response, I was beginning to think you had no self preservation at all' ...or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 2:10 pm

I wish I had read the first chapter of MS before starting TW. That would have given me a better understanding of the danger. In TW, I never really felt Edward could really be THAT bad. I thought he was exaggerating. After reading MS, I realize I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 12:52 pm

So true! pale That REALLY would have helped me understand how much danger she was actually in WAAAAAAY better! I would like to think that I would have the brains to run away....but bad boys turn me on (that's the reason I'm married to an LDS bishop who NEVER does ANYTHING that he's told not to....right????? lol! )...But man....I dont' know if I coulda run away from perfect, perfect Edward!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:39 pm

I know! I totally feel like Bella! Like I had already fallen in love with him, and then I found out what he was really like. But it was too late....I was already smitten, so it didn't matter....like we haven't heard that before....hee hee! Very Happy geek
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:07 am

areumylifenow wrote:
I know! I totally feel like Bella! Like I had already fallen in love with him, and then I found out what he was really like. But it was too late....I was already smitten, so it didn't matter....like we haven't heard that before....hee hee! Very Happy geek

I totally feel the same way. I was a little taken back by him, and I had never considered the boring aspects of daily good vampire life when I read the chapter of Midnight Sun, but then I was like, "wholly cow, he is even HOTTER than what he was before!!" I love a bad boy, and that's why I married one!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:18 pm

I had no idea that he was that dangerous either. Poor edward. It made me feel sorry for hima nd what he goes through
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 12:49 pm

I know... I agree completely. When I was 18 I had no self preservation whatsoever! It was all about the next time to play and giggle... no matter where it was in the world. I looked at the world as my oyster and I partook! It wasn't until I became a mother that I realized that self preservation would be prudent.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:02 pm

Edye wrote:
I know... I agree completely. When I was 18 I had no self preservation whatsoever! It was all about the next time to play and giggle... no matter where it was in the world. I looked at the world as my oyster and I partook! It wasn't until I became a mother that I realized that self preservation would be prudent.

Hah! You said 'prudent'!!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:55 pm

I did, didn't I???

PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!
PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!PRUDENT!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:42 am

Edye wrote:
I did, didn't I???

Now you're prattling flower
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:23 pm

LMAOROLF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I never thought....   I never thought.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I never thought....
Page 1 of 1