Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where's the love for Jacob?

Go down 
+3
Edye
Admin
shawn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
shawn
Admin
shawn

Where's the love for Jacob? Empty
PostSubject: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:59 am

Come on! I love Jacob! You gotta love the big oaf with his great looks and loyalty and sense of humor and werewolfism and his ability to leap tall cliffs in a single bound....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 12:57 pm

Shawn wrote:
Come on! I love Jacob! You gotta love the big oaf with his great looks and loyalty and sense of humor and werewolfism and his ability to leap tall cliffs in a single bound....

LOL! I was coming to this thread immediately after welcoming some new members as I knew that no posts had been made yet but needed to come and say that I LOVE Jacob! Yes...I KNOW that I am in the MINORITY....even though there are lots of Jacob fans out there....no NEARLY as many as there are Edward fans....don't get me wrong...I LOVE edward too....but there's just something about Jacob...besides the fact that I'd rather be WARM than COLD!!!! He's just scrumptious!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Shawn wrote:

LOL! I was coming to this thread immediately after welcoming some new members as I knew that no posts had been made yet but needed to come and say that I LOVE Jacob! Yes...I KNOW that I am in the MINORITY....even though there are lots of Jacob fans out there....no NEARLY as many as there are Edward fans....don't get me wrong...I LOVE edward too....but there's just something about Jacob...besides the fact that I'd rather be WARM than COLD!!!! He's just scrumptious!!!

See, my feeling is that it wouldn't matter how "cold" Edward was because there would be CONSTANT friction to keep me warm enough! MMMMmmmmm.......

Jacob is Jacob. I like him, but I don't LOVE him.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:32 pm

I have to be honest, he isn't my favorite.

He had his moments, especially in New Moon, and I am totally with Edward, he does owe him a great deal for keeping Bella alive when he didn't.

Sorry ladies.....I just don't feel the same love for him that you guys do. SORRY!!! Sad

I really do want him to end up being happy though...just as long as it isn't with Bella...... Wink
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 5:54 pm

I do like Jacob, although I found him to be a nuisance in Eclipse the first time through. I do laugh out loud when I read some of his comments and some of his actions, especially in the tent scene with Edward and Bella. I feel for Edward, but I'm still laughing at what Jacob is saying!! I don't want him with Bella, but I want him happy with someone...
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:43 pm

I too want him happy, that would be super great!!

However, I'm not a lover, I like him he is obviously plays an important role in Bella's growth and in her growth and love for Edward, but he kindof gets on my nerves. I just keep remembering how young he is and most boys that age are seriously annoying, and add in that he is a wolf and going through some pretty serious stuff, I guess I would be annoying too.

My hubby finished the books before me and I asked him if he hated Jacob before I was done, and he said "I don't hate him but he is a pain the butt" Well said Chris.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:15 pm

We do need to remember that he was probably going through some serious injections of testosterone when he was changing into a werewolf. It is hard to not let all the aggression out in one way or another!! And you are right, he's a boy. Edward's a man.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:57 pm

bite-me-edward wrote:
We do need to remember that he was probably going through some serious injections of testosterone when he was changing into a werewolf. It is hard to not let all the aggression out in one way or another!! And you are right, he's a boy. Edward's a man.

....yes he is....mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:07 pm

Yes, he is a boy.... and there are certain pluses to that... but Edward is a MAN
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 10:27 am

Once again proclaiming my love for Jacob.....once again...no...I don't love him more than Edward. Edward, however, has had 100+ years to learn to control his temper. I'm sure if he'd met Bella when he truly was 17 and the situation was the same with Jacob and all...he would not have been NEARLY as mature....he even points this out to Jacob when they are in the tent. That being said...even having 100 years to work on being perfect...he still has a temper at times and is controlling (don't get me wrong...the control part is part of him and is done out of love and I don't see it as fault).

I DO NOT want Bella and Jacob together....but Jacob deserves someone very awesome and special!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Once again proclaiming my love for Jacob.....once again...no...I don't love him more than Edward. Edward, however, has had 100+ years to learn to control his temper. I'm sure if he'd met Bella when he truly was 17 and the situation was the same with Jacob and all...he would not have been NEARLY as mature....he even points this out to Jacob when they are in the tent. That being said...even having 100 years to work on being perfect...he still has a temper at times and is controlling (don't get me wrong...the control part is part of him and is done out of love and I don't see it as fault).

I DO NOT want Bella and Jacob together....but Jacob deserves someone very awesome and special!!!!

I just have to tell ya. You are right, my dear. IF Edward were really 17 when he met her it would have been much more dangerous for her. Even for a new werewolf, Jacob could 'control' from phasing pretty well. He had learned to swallow his anger and keep it cool. Edward would have just found her to be his most delicious lunch ever. No thought, just YUMMMMM!
Back to top Go down
whitford-kiwi-girl

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 6:46 am

I loved Edward ... BUT I love Jacob too ... I couldn't choose between them ... I wanted Bella to have them both! (I know it wouldn't have worked, but he needs his happy ending too) And well this is my Jacob ... so I wouldn't have punched him in the face either. And I wouldn't have fallen asleep in the sleep-bag! Grrr ... SPACE HEATER .... nice .... Fire and Ice was my favourite chapter. It has some of the best lines. Very Happy

Where's the love for Jacob? Revenge

Where's the love for Jacob? LookatmeBells
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:21 am

whitford-kiwi-girl wrote:
I loved Edward ... BUT I love Jacob too ... I couldn't choose between them ... I wanted Bella to have them both! (I know it wouldn't have worked, but he needs his happy ending too) And well this is my Jacob ... so I wouldn't have punched him in the face either. And I wouldn't have fallen asleep in the sleep-bag! Grrr ... SPACE HEATER .... nice .... Fire and Ice was my favourite chapter. It has some of the best lines. Very Happy

Where's the love for Jacob? Revenge

Where's the love for Jacob? LookatmeBells

I like that solution, like joint custody. Jacob gets Bella when Edward goes hunting and Edward gets Bella the other times. That could make for a very interesting book!
Back to top Go down
whitford-kiwi-girl

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Very Happy Thank you ... I would have thought so too! Alternate weekends of custody or something. Why choose. I can't wait to see what happens to Jake in BD. That kiss in the mountains was the most passionate to date ... Edward is going to have to pull a massive ROMEO to beat that one. Well once Bella is turned of course (IF bella is turned) Shocked
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Nope. You've convinced me that the best solution is joint custody. Nothing says she can't see both of them at the same time Where's the love for Jacob? Gen136. Hot...cold...hot...cold...together they are warm! Shocked Talk about Fire and Ice! Then she can have a litter and Edward and Jacob can both be dads. There will be plenty of pups for Rose, Alice, and Esme to help. That's a happy ending for everyone!
Back to top Go down
whitford-kiwi-girl

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:32 pm

I love that senario!!! You should totally have been one of Stephenie's Beta's or Editor's. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the love for Jacob?   Where's the love for Jacob? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where's the love for Jacob?
Page 1 of 1