Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

You've come to the right place to VENT!!!

Go down 
+2
Backup_Bella
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

You've come to the right place to VENT!!! Empty
PostSubject: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:22 am

O.k. ladies....I'm sure several of you know that my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad ! Well...I have been able to recover a few things from my back up discs and restore many of the programs that we had before....HOWEVER....I cannot get limewire (music download site) to work at all! It was bad enough that I lost EVERY single song that I had previously downloaded (A LOT of music) but now I cannot even get it to download ANY songs! I have loaded the program and unloaded it and reloaded it and unloaded it again and gone through every single trouble shooting tip there is and I still CANNOT get it to work! I am just ready to SCREAM!!!!! Does anyone know of any other FREE music download sites????
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:06 pm

*Looks around* doesn't know anything about that kind of stuff.
i'm totally illiterate on these things
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:16 pm

*** Hmmm.... Thinking..... Hmmmm..... **** Got a whole lifetime of knowledge, but NOTHING for ya. Sorry! Sad
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:14 am

I've always used emule. They were/are free, but when you load it you have to call for an activation number. The call is $6.99. I'm using limewire now, and it's much faster than emule. I'll ask my husband if there are other sites. He's a software engineer and knows all of those downloading sites.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:37 pm

Admin wrote:
O.k. ladies....I'm sure several of you know that my computer crashed a couple of weeks ago.... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad ! Well...I have been able to recover a few things from my back up discs and restore many of the programs that we had before....HOWEVER....I cannot get limewire (music download site) to work at all! It was bad enough that I lost EVERY single song that I had previously downloaded (A LOT of music) but now I cannot even get it to download ANY songs! I have loaded the program and unloaded it and reloaded it and unloaded it again and gone through every single trouble shooting tip there is and I still CANNOT get it to work! I am just ready to SCREAM!!!!! Does anyone know of any other FREE music download sites????

I really wish I could help you, but alas, I also as you know use Limewire.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:50 pm

Amy wrote:
Admin wrote:

I really wish I could help you, but alas, I also as you know use Limewire.

I just don't even have a clue as to what to do to fix it....limewire is all downloaded but I will put in the search criteria and it just sits there and does NOTHING! I.....want.....to......SCREAM!!!! bom
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:51 pm

Well then I really think you should!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Please be so careful with Limewire! Did you remember that girl that got busted!

We use to use it all the time...now we just buy our stuff from iTunes.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:10 am

Anyone know any hitmen!! i need it to look like an accident! LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 8:55 am

Jellybean wrote:

LOL! Would this be for a friend.....an enemy.....a husband? he he he Laughing
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:45 am

Admin wrote:
Jellybean wrote:

LOL! Would this be for a friend.....an enemy.....a husband? he he he Laughing

Actually it is a husband *gives him the angry eyes*
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:15 pm

I'm Just going to say that waking up and stepping out of bed to find the carpet soaked with sewage is not fun!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:27 pm

Oh my freaking HELL!!! affraid

That sucks the biggest rocks ever!!! What in the heck happened?
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Oh you poor thing! I would just die if that happened to me. I am so sorry! What a shitty way to start the day.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 9:26 pm

Literally..
The city's main line was blocked and lucky us got about six inches in out basement.. It was and still is a mess! I say up your sewer backup protection on your home because to have someone come in and do it so you don't have to do it yourself (like i am) it costs about 8 thousand dollars!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 7:48 am

Backup_Bella wrote:
Literally..
The city's main line was blocked and lucky us got about six inches in out basement.. It was and still is a mess! I say up your sewer backup protection on your home because to have someone come in and do it so you don't have to do it yourself (like i am) it costs about 8 thousand dollars!

I am so sorry, I cannot and don't want to imagine the mess that is!! If we lived closer I would come and help you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You've come to the right place to VENT!!!   You've come to the right place to VENT!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

You've come to the right place to VENT!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Miscellaneous :: W for whateva!!-
Jump to: