Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stephenie's playlists.....

Go down 
+4
Edye
Amy
bite-me-edward
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

Stephenie's playlists..... Empty
PostSubject: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:37 am

O.k...so I had Stephenie's playlists for the three books saved on my computer....the lists were saved on Microsoft Word and the songs were on Windows Media Player....well...of course, when the comp crashed all of that got wiped out....I will go to her site and copy them again but have to say that one of my fav, FAV, FAV songs from the list is OMD's song Dreaming! As soon as I saw this was on the list I had to download it to my mp3, a cd and my phone (still my ringtone). I LOOOOOOVE it!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:22 pm

I had some of the songs already, but I ended up having to purchase about 40 songs from iTunes. I LOVE the music. I play it when I workout, when I'm in the house, when I'm whatever...I LOVE Muse. I never gave them a chance.

Is it bad that I gave one of my Laurels copies of the music??? I told her that if her parents don't approve of the music, she is to tell them that she got them from someone else...hmm, teaching her to lie for me!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:12 pm

bite-me-edward wrote:
I had some of the songs already, but I ended up having to purchase about 40 songs from iTunes. I LOVE the music. I play it when I workout, when I'm in the house, when I'm whatever...I LOVE Muse. I never gave them a chance.

Is it bad that I gave one of my Laurels copies of the music??? I told her that if her parents don't approve of the music, she is to tell them that she got them from someone else...hmm, teaching her to lie for me!!

LOL!! I love that. I used to teach the 15 year old Sunday school class, and they would ask me for advice and I was always like "Do not tell your parents you heard that from me!!"
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Amy wrote:
bite-me-edward wrote:

LOL!! I love that. I used to teach the 15 year old Sunday school class, and they would ask me for advice and I was always like "Do not tell your parents you heard that from me!!"

I always tell the kids in my life NEVER to tell their parental units that the information they received is from me...... Somehow it always comes back to bite me in the patooshki!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:35 pm

I actually....ummm...well, I didn't like the music Steph picked on her playlists for the books....I know I am the minority here....

So, I created my own Bella and Edward playlist with my SIL, Julie...it is great and all the songs have lyrics that work with the books. So, that is what I listen to. I like a couple of the bands on her lists, but not everything.

Like one of the songs we think is absolutely PERFECT for B&E is Far Away by Nickleback...if you haven't heard it you MUST!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:09 pm

K, I am a music nerd.... I didn't know hardly ANY of the bands on her list. I wanna know what your list is!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:30 pm

Hmmmm the list is WAY long, I will give you some....

Crashed - Daughtry
Home - Daughtry
Bubbly - Colby Callet
Fix You - Cold Play
White Flag - Dido
Wait for You - Elliott Yamin
My Immortal - Evanescence
Far Away - Nickleback
Savin Me - " "
Clumsy - Fergie
Take my Breath Away - Jessica Simpson
Tattoo - Jordan Sparks
I Bruise Easily - Natasha Beddingfield
Angel - Sara McLaughlin
Here With Me - Dido
In The End - Linkin Park
What I've Done - Linkin Park
To Where you Are - Josh Groban
It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing - Shania Twain

etc....etc....etc.....
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 6:31 am

OK... so would you share??? I don't own ANY of that stuff .... I TOLD you I am a music nerd.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 6:43 am

areumylifenow wrote:

Crashed - Daughtry
Home - Daughtry
Bubbly - Colby Callet
Fix You - Cold Play
White Flag - Dido
Far Away - Nickleback
Savin Me - " "
Clumsy - Fergie
Tattoo - Jordan Sparks
Angel - Sara McLaughlin
Here With Me - Dido
In The End - Linkin Park

etc....etc....etc.....

Some of those are on SM's list. Regardless, all of those songs rock so you have a very nice list put together!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Yah, I didn't mind some of her list, just not all of it.....

Hey, did you all know that the CD that Bella listens to when she gets back from the Beach and is trying not to think that Edward is a vampire, is Linkin Park?
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:30 am

areumylifenow wrote:

Hey, did you all know that the CD that Bella listens to when she gets back from the Beach and is trying not to think that Edward is a vampire, is Linkin Park?

That is a good bit of Twilight trivia! I did not know that!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 pm

areumylifenow wrote:

Yup! I read where SM answered that! It was funny how she said that she didn't put the name of the band in the book because if her books ended up getting published but not for many years...she didn't want the band to be "uncool" by then. That made me laugh! I loved that it was LP! That's awesome!!

I certainly did like all of the songs on her playlist....I still want to put a copy here so everyone can see it...it is just taking me forever to get caught up on everything I need to do!!!

Ruthann....LOVE your playlist too! I would love to just sit down and create one with songs that I handpick!!! That would be sweet! Do you have like a song assigned to a chapter or a part of the book....(does that make sense) or do they just to in order????
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:50 pm

That is so funny that SM would be concerned about whether a band was cool or not!! That is something I would never had considered. She's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
dawn33

dawn33

Location : Getting familiar with all the Dark Hunters...mmmm. :)

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:38 pm

areumylifenow wrote:

Crashed - Daughtry
Home - Daughtry
Bubbly - Colby Callet
Fix You - Cold Play
White Flag - Dido
Far Away - Nickleback
Savin Me - " "
Clumsy - Fergie
Tattoo - Jordan Sparks
Angel - Sara McLaughlin
Here With Me - Dido
In The End - Linkin Park

etc....etc....etc.....

The first time I heard Far Away by Nickelback after reading New Moon...I immediately thought of Edward!!!
I almost cried(ok, I did actually cry a little Embarassed)...I'm such a sap...it's embarrassing, really.
And Savin' Me, made me think of Edward as well!

The songs I'm familiar with, are great! I love Linkin Park, too.
I will have to check out the others you have here.
Thank you for sharing your little list... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wendytwo
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 9:35 am

I used to work at an alternative/rock radio station.. and there are so many songs that would make my tear ducts work at lightning fast speed
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:27 pm

What a GREAT place to work!! I would love to have that stuff around me all the time.
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:16 pm

I love Stephenie's playlists something FIERCE!!! I can't stop listening to them. I listen all day. I don't have all the songs. A few I don't care for or can't find "clean" versions of. I totally dig MUSE though. I get why she loves them so. The music from the playlists has enhanced my Twilight addiction more than I thought was possible! I cannot wait to find out what the playlist is for BD. Smile
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:43 pm

I just listened to the playlist for about 3 hours straight as I went on a painting rampage in my house...I needed some change!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:53 pm

*dazzled* wrote:
I love Stephenie's playlists something FIERCE!!! I can't stop listening to them. I listen all day. I don't have all the songs. A few I don't care for or can't find "clean" versions of. I totally dig MUSE though. I get why she loves them so. The music from the playlists has enhanced my Twilight addiction more than I thought was possible! I cannot wait to find out what the playlist is for BD. Smile

Yah! I understand TOTALLY. My FAVORITE song from her playlist is Creep by Radiohead....but I CANNOT find a clean version to download. Crying or Very sad Urgh! I LOVE that song. It is one of the songs that they have on Rock Band....but they substitute the VERY inappropriate word with the word "very" and it works great. I NEED the clean version so I can listen to it and sing it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephenie's playlists.....   Stephenie's playlists..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Stephenie's playlists.....
Page 1 of 1