Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bella's power

Go down 
+3
Amy
Backup_Bella
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:52 am

Sooooo...what do you think Bella's power will be?
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:55 am

I would LOVE it if she had the power sharing ability.. I love that theory!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:08 am

Jellybean wrote:
I would LOVE it if she had the power sharing ability.. I love that theory!

K....expand on that. I was going to put my favorite theory...but I can't remember what it was! I just got waaay overwhelmed on that topic with all of the different thoughts and ideas.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:11 am

Blondie wrote this amazing fan fic about bella after being turned and her power was that she could share her ability with others as well as use their abilities when she is in physical contact with the person.. She could use jane's power on anyone as long as she was touching jane. she could read minds when she was touching edward. Edward couldn't read the mind of the person she was touching. When she was touching edward, alice, jasper. she was almost all knowing. She shared emmett strength when she was touching him.. It was awsome
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:20 am

I love that!! The sharing idea.

I am also really excited and hoping that she is not a huge klutz anymore. I would have some hope!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:17 pm

I think her power will somehow be related to her ability to figure things out in her dreams. Obviously when she becomes a vamp, she won't sleep anymore, but maybe her "6th sense" will be heightened somehow...similar to Alice, only it won't be based on decisions that must be made first...she'll just know what the future is.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:30 pm

I have to agree with the 6th sense of sorts. I don't really know, but she has an enormous amount of sympathy. Maybe something to do with that... somewhat like Jasper? OR... some telepath? Dunno. She dreamed of Jacob as a wolf before she even knew anything about them ACTUALLY being there, remember? That just has to figure in there somehow.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:40 am

I would love for Bella to become more powerful than the Volturi and for her, Edward and Alice to dethrone Aro, Caius and Marcus and become the new Vampire Royalty.....

The Cullens in charge!!!

OH YAH!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:40 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
I would love for Bella to become more powerful than the Volturi and for her, Edward and Alice to dethrone Aro, Caius and Marcus and become the new Vampire Royalty.....

The Cullens in charge!!!

OH YAH!!!! Twisted Evil

Ha ha ha! LOL....dethrone the Volturi! I love it!

I love all of the power ideas. I am going to have to go read ALL THE WAY through the thread on TM's about Bella's power to remind me which one I like the best....it MIGHT have been the ability to share the powers....but my mind is blank and I just can't remember for sure! It's driving me crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:05 pm

My theory that I posted on TM's is that she will be able to block and borrow powers from other vamps. I think she does a little of this already.

When Bella, Alice and Jasper are in AZ hotel, Jasper tries to calm Bella and she realizes it and refuses his power. So she can resist his powers if she puts her mind to it. I think this also might be why Alice couldn't see her escaping to James. I think when Bella puts her mind to it she can block the Vamps powers. It's just that most of the time she is ok with Jasper calming her and Alice seeing her future.

Second and more important she says she was calm getting ready to go to the airport to try and escape them and she felt like she was borrowing Jaspers power. Key word here being borrow. I think Bella is already borrowing powers from the Vamps and that when she is changed that will just be enhanced. She has already had dream premonitions (like Alice did even before she was changed), she seems to be able to read some people's minds (like Edward). I can see where this would be enticing to the Volturi, if she could take on any of their powers.

So block and borrow is my theory!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:42 pm

*dazzled* wrote:
My theory that I posted on TM's is that she will be able to block and borrow powers from other vamps. I think she does a little of this already.

When Bella, Alice and Jasper are in AZ hotel, Jasper tries to calm Bella and she realizes it and refuses his power. So she can resist his powers if she puts her mind to it. I think this also might be why Alice couldn't see her escaping to James. I think when Bella puts her mind to it she can block the Vamps powers. It's just that most of the time she is ok with Jasper calming her and Alice seeing her future.

Second and more important she says she was calm getting ready to go to the airport to try and escape them and she felt like she was borrowing Jaspers power. Key word here being borrow. I think Bella is already borrowing powers from the Vamps and that when she is changed that will just be enhanced. She has already had dream premonitions (like Alice did even before she was changed), she seems to be able to read some people's minds (like Edward). I can see where this would be enticing to the Volturi, if she could take on any of their powers.

WHOLLY COW, Dazzled, that is FREAKING awesome!! That makes SO MUCH sense!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:48 pm

*dazzled* wrote:

LOL!! BAM....that is IT!!!! Remember when I said that I had a favorite theory of what her power would be but I couldn't remember and I would have to go research to find out......TOO FUNNY....the BLOCL and BORROW theory was my fav!!!! Yay Dazzled. U R awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 11:55 pm

Ya'll are cracking me up!! (See my southern accent?? I'm really born and raised in Cali, it's really just such a convienent word ya know?)

Thanks for liking my theory. Honestly it is probably way off. I mean Steph is so incredibly talented and creative. She will probably blow all of our theories out of the water. Which I will be glad for. That's why she's the writer and I'm definitely not! But you sure know how to make a girl feel good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 2:19 pm

ooooh! I like that one! bounce
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:34 pm

I have wondered about this very thing, but not in such clear and concise terms. Thanks, Dazzled for spelling it out for me!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:40 pm

*dazzled* wrote:
Ya'll are cracking me up!! (See my southern accent?? I'm really born and raised in Cali, it's really just such a convienent word ya know?)

Thanks for liking my theory. Honestly it is probably way off. I mean Steph is so incredibly talented and creative. She will probably blow all of our theories out of the water. Which I will be glad for. That's why she's the writer and I'm definitely not! But you sure know how to make a girl feel good. Very Happy

It makes so much sense to me. SM is talented and creative (obviously!!), but there is so much foreshadow in the books that your theory could quite possibly be Bella's power!
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 9:59 pm

I have all these little "FS?" (foreshadowing) notes in my books. I can't wait to go back and see which one's came true! HAHA! I did this with Harry Potter too. The sad thing is when I read the last Harry Potter book I think was depressed that there was nothing else coming and I have not picked one of them up since. I really, REALLY hope that doesn't happen to me with Twilight. I think what will help is knowing that we have Midnight Sun coming. And I think it will be sooner than later!!! yeeeeaaaa! Smile Plus I really keep re-vamping Twilight for the "love high" it gives me which Harry Potter did not supply. I loved Harry like my kid, I love Edward like my LOVER!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:17 pm

*dazzled* wrote:
I have all these little "FS?" (foreshadowing) notes in my books. I can't wait to go back and see which one's came true! HAHA! I did this with Harry Potter too. The sad thing is when I read the last Harry Potter book I think was depressed that there was nothing else coming and I have not picked one of them up since. I really, REALLY hope that doesn't happen to me with Twilight. I think what will help is knowing that we have Midnight Sun coming. And I think it will be sooner than later!!! yeeeeaaaa! Smile Plus I really keep re-vamping Twilight for the "love high" it gives me which Harry Potter did not supply. I loved Harry like my kid, I love Edward like my LOVER!!! lol!

Girrrrrrrlllll, you can't have him. He is SO MY LOVER!
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:46 pm

Oh please share! My "real" lover keeps falling asleep on the couch every night while I'm on this dang computer!!! ugggghh!! I need some love! I love you
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:38 am

Ok, I know how to play nice in the sandbox. You can have him some of the time..... Do you ever wonder if the "Sister Wives" in Texas have these conversations?
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 8:41 am

Oh my gosh they must. I don't know how they do it. Seriously!

But let's be real. There aren't very many men worth sharing. Edward is probably the only one on my list!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 9:41 am

*dazzled* wrote:
Oh my gosh they must. I don't know how they do it. Seriously!

But let's be real. There aren't very many men worth sharing. Edward is probably the only one on my list!!!! Smile

LOL!! Soooooo true! Ya know....don't get me wrong....PLEASE (and I wonder how we are getting to this under the thread for Bella's power...LOL) but I was thinking the other day that if something happened to my hubby ever and I was left alone....if I would EVER be interested in trying to find someone. I really, seriously think that I would not. Marriage is so hard and it is difficult for me to share everything (I know that will come out wrong....I think I am very unselfish...it's not a selfish thing....it's more an independent thing)....am I a terrible person? I have a fabulous hubby--he is amazing...he works hard....he helps clean the house....EVERY DAY....he cooks as much (if not more than I do)....even on Sundays after he has spent 8 hours at the church (LDS bishop)...he comes home...and I should probably have dinner ready for him (but he says he enjoys it...that it helps him unwind)...so he comes home and finishes getting everything ready....and for the most part (as much as any other couple, I'm sure) things are great....so I wonder why it is that I would NEVER, EVER want to go through this again.......any ideas? Midlife crisis....or maybe I'm just a dork???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:58 am

see new thread...... called.... men. would you ever marry again? (Life and Family)
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:23 pm

Interesting conversation ladies! I wouldn't share my husband....that's just weird.
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:12 pm

bite-me-edward wrote:
Interesting conversation ladies! I wouldn't share my husband....that's just weird.

Oh I so agree. I have had this convo a million times. I have even selfishly told my husband that if I die he is not allowed to marry anyone else! I know, selfish but I feel sick just thinking about it. I'm sure if I really was dying I would feel differently but from the perspective I have now I do not want to share EVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bella's power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's power   Bella's power Empty

Back to top Go down

Bella's power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Twilight Characters :: Bella-
Jump to: