Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Host Signing

Go down 
+3
dawn33
Amy
Edye
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amy
Admin
Amy

The Host Signing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:24 pm

That makes me so sad!!! Sad

Brothers are seriously so selfish and inconsiderate!

Ok girls, well I'm hoping to come down by 8:00 for some pancake love, so lets say if you want pancake love be at the original pancake house at 8:00 am. Does that sound good?
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:13 pm

Sounds Wonderful! I don't think the train comes to a stop in Kaysville.... I can either pick you both up at your house or meet you somewhere... you choose, baby!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:38 pm

I'm riding the train tomorrow so I will check it out, thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:32 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:14 pm

Jelly Bean, is Wyoming the least populated state???
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 EmptySat May 10, 2008 3:09 pm

Not including alaska and hawaii.. Yes, i'm pretty sure.. although in the last couple of years due to hte natural gas boom, we might be catching up!!
I'm just praying that something exciting happens here soon.. I'm starting to decay i think!
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:37 am

Okay i have a few questions aaboout the signing I am in group 23
what time do you think that we should be there i have a bunch of wishy wshy people who keep saying whatever works Razz so i am having to figure it out affraid
I have never been to a book signing...
and don't understand ... Rolling Eyes
any info , help would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:52 pm

K I'm dumb.... not really but I didn't understand either, so I called kings English this morning, and I'm sure I sounded like a moron, but I found out what is going on.

The doors to Highland HS open at 12:00 p.m. seats are based on first come first serve and the discussion will begin at 1:00, and then following the discussion, they will call us out based on our group number to have our books signed.

So that is the deal, I was so confused I thought the signing was first so I was duh!!!

I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Thank you so much now i understand ! so the earlier the better for seats for the reading.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:50 pm

i just read this on My Myspace page from stephenie i thought i would post this info incase you did not know...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Saturday event at the King’s English
Current mood: hopeful

ATTENTION SALT LAKE CITY TICKETHOLDERS FOR SATURDAY!

Due to time restrictions with the venue for Saturday's event with King's English, I'm going to get to the event early to start signing books. This will make sure that everybody gets their book signed. See the new schedule below, but don't worry if you can't make it early, everything will still be the same starting at 1pm, this is just for people who want their books signed early and they can leave after my talk. Please remember, you MUST have a ticket to this event (which is already sold out)!

Saturday, May 17
10:30 a.m. Doors open at the venue
11:30 a.m. Early signing starts (Signing numbers you received from King's English still apply. Groups will be called by number).
1:00 p.m. Presentation begins
After presentation, regular signing starts (We will start the signing groups over at the beginning – you can not come through the line twice, your autographing number will be marked on your way through).

Don't worry – everybody with a ticket will get their books signed!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Host Signing   The Host Signing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Host Signing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2