Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fabulous Movie Links

Go down 
+4
Backup_Bella
Admin
bite-me-edward
areumylifenow
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

Fabulous Movie Links Empty
PostSubject: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:03 pm

SAWEEEEET! Thanks Admin for adding this new thread, I will post the great clips that I have found....

(this one is by far and away the best clip I have seen yet!)
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585325&vid=224215

(this is another choice for the Cullen house I think plus a pic of the actor that is playing Billy Black)
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=DKUS,DKUS:2006-37,DKUS:en&q=twilight+movie+cullen+residence+pics

(lastly here is another movie clip)
http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/04/60435/index.html

bounce YIPEE!!!! Enjoy ladies!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 6:01 pm

That MTV link is the bomb! I sent it to my coven a few days ago when it first came out. I've been very close to licking my screen! I love Robert...
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:40 am

*handing bite-me-Edward a towel to wipe up the drool......*

Oh honey...I am right there with you....he is scrumptious....mmmmmm I love you
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:50 am

FABULOUS links Ruthann! I can't wait for more! I haven't finished going through all of the ones you put on yet...but found some pretty cool trailers the other day...I'll finishing watching the ones you put on and if they're not dups....will add the other ones! It's really getting exciting!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:28 am

I added a video to my myspace page!!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z58qXBiyaus

So this is from the set of the Prom Party at the Cullen house, but you don't get a really great view....but it is still pretty interesting!!!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTTg9ZcEDKw

This clip is amazing....bare with the first little bit because it shows alot of previous shots, but then there is like TONS of stuff I have NEVER SEEN!!!

AHHHHH!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:10 pm

Does it bug anyone else that they aren't using 1953 Trucks for Bella's Truck? That is like a '55. VERY different from a '53
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:39 pm

HMMMM....I am not that much of a car geek to know the difference...but yah it ticked me off that they aren't using Edwards car!! It is a Volvo hatchback...how freaking hard would it have been to get the real cars!

Mad
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:00 am

Yeah, I'm not feeling the Hatchback...there is no way that car could get my hormones raging!!
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:07 pm

bite-me-edward wrote:
Yeah, I'm not feeling the Hatchback...there is no way that car could get my hormones raging!!

Totally still with you on this one. Why oh why couldn't they have used the "real" Edward Mobile!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:50 pm

I just don't get it! Like there MUST have been SOMEONE that they could have borrowed these cars from even! COME ON! grrrrrr....... Rolling Eyes

The cars are such a HUGE part of these books....why oh why couldn't they have gotten at least that part exact....I am baffled..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:55 pm

The truck they are using is BARELY even in the 1950's. Horrid. I hadn't noticed the Volvo. My husband tells me that it could mean 'low budget' and that frightens me.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:49 pm

Frankly, the hatchback screams boy; the sedan would have screamed MAN to me!!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:03 pm

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

That is just about all I can say.......

*thud*
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:42 pm

This link made me go into labor, and I'm not even pregnant!!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:39 am

bite-me-edward wrote:
This link made me go into labor, and I'm not even pregnant!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! You are adorable!

Yup, I had to watch that clip about 10 times....the FIRST time I went to the site.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 12:23 pm

This movie is going to ROCK!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:55 pm

Yet another!

Fabulous Movie Links Watch?v=zukG81vai9c&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:40 am

I found this on msn, note that they refer to Stephenie as MILLER not Meyer, at the bottom of the article, you can see where
people sounded off and they were freaking out about this and it is Hilarious!!

www.movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/04-22-08?GT1=7701

Also, note on the side there are other links, and they refer to the fans there as "stalkers" classic.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 11:35 am

*dazzled* wrote:
bite-me-edward wrote:

Totally still with you on this one. Why oh why couldn't they have used the "real" Edward Mobile!

The hatchback makes me laugh! It is so uncool!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:53 pm

Amy wrote:
I found this on msn, note that they refer to Stephenie as MILLER not Meyer, at the bottom of the article, you can see where
people sounded off and they were freaking out about this and it is Hilarious!!

www.movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/04-22-08?GT1=7701

Also, note on the side there are other links, and they refer to the fans there as "stalkers" classic.

I absolutely loved this series of articles! They're GREAT!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 9:34 pm

K- so I just watched this again today....and I got chills all over again....

LADIES!!! THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO DEVOUR MY LIFE!!!! I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE GETTING ANY HOUSEWORK DONE ONCE IT IS RELEASED ON DVD!!!!

ugh!!!!!!.............Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvOhfL4mYw&feature=email

Twilight Teaser Trailer!!!

FREAK!!!!!

bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:54 am

I know, I love it. I had to watch it about 40 times yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Movie Links   Fabulous Movie Links Empty

Back to top Go down

Fabulous Movie Links
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next