Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Book Mark for 3 books

Go down 
+2
Edye
areumylifenow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

Book Mark for 3 books Empty
PostSubject: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:57 pm

So, I am going to try my hand at creating three beautiful bookmarks, one for each book in the series. Once I see the cover for Breaking Dawn I will make a 4th one.

When I have them completed, I will post the pics here!

If you all think they look ok, I think I will try and sell them...does that sound like something people would be interested in?????
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:05 pm

Uhhhh..... DO YA THINK??????
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:27 am

Rolling Eyes

I guess I just don't have alot of confidence in my 'craftiness'. I made them last night, and I think, in my opinion of course, they are STINKIN' CUTE!

I need to go and get them hard laminated today and then finish them up. I should have the pics posted by tonight!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:31 pm

SWEEEEEEEEEET!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:25 pm

Well, they are just about done. I just need to add the dangle on all 3 and then I will post the pics. This is my test batch...and I will sell them cheaper, since I need to work out a couple of the kinks! They are still WAY cute!

Tweek them just a bit, ya know! rabbit since I am new at this crafy stuff....I am learning as I go....
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:47 am

So, I changed my mind on the dangles, and I have to have my friend come and help me do that tomorrow...so I won't post them until tomorrow afternoon...

BUT! they will be much cuter!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:22 pm

k, I am wanting to see them now! "Patience.... not a strong point."
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:55 am

....breathe....in and out.....should be posted by like late afternoon.....

They are coming Bella, just be patient!!!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 5:45 pm

Book Mark for 3 books FinalTwilightBookmarks001

OK! Here is the finished first draft book mark set. Tell me what you think? I totally appreciate your comments!

They are laminated. They each have a dangle; Twilight has a silver heart charm, New Moon has a wolf charm with some other beads, and Eclipse, has both the wolf dangle and a crystal heart dangle...

I tried to make them all match with the same theme. I will make sets to order. Each set may vary just a bit depending on availability of the paper, but will basically be the same.

PM me for pricing. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dawn33

dawn33

Location : Getting familiar with all the Dark Hunters...mmmm. :)

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:31 pm

Very cute!! Love'em! Very Happy
I love my creative TM sisters...especially since I don't have a creative bone in my body... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wendytwo
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Thanks mam! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:58 pm

SIMPLY GLORIOUS!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 12:00 am

Thanks Edye!!! and everyone!!!

Ok, so I showed them to my sis in law tonight and she said for me to tell you the size, because she thought there is no way for you to tell how big they are from the pics. They are quite large, a little longer that the books, so that the dangle can hang out.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:05 pm

Ok! So the set of 3 is $30, includes shipping and gorgeous gift wrap.

Last edited by areumylifenow on Wed May 28, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:42 am

I am pretty excited! I have had orders for the set from TM's! I will be busy this week....
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:19 am

They are fantastic I love them!!!

Maybe we could put them in the goody bags for the movie premiere? Even if we just did the Twilight one. They are fabuloso I love them!!!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 8:36 am

Amy wrote:

Maybe we could put them in the goody bags for the movie premiere? Even if we just did the Twilight one. They are fabuloso I love them!!!

I sold a couple sets and tweeked them a bit. I shortened them a little, and they are much better. I also changed up the texture of the paper so that they laminate better.

I think they are way cute! It could be fun to do that....or to just have blank book marks so they can make their own designs, and a bunch of papers and stickers and stuff.....

I actually was going to ask my good friend, who owns LDS Scrap, if she wouldn't mind coming to the book release and setting up an area so people could create a scrapbook page for the event. She could have an example for people to copy plus she could have her stuff there to sell...it is a good incentive I think for her.....She could do book marks too.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:13 am

areumylifenow wrote:
Amy wrote:

I sold a couple sets and tweeked them a bit. I shortened them a little, and they are much better. I also changed up the texture of the paper so that they laminate better.

I think they are way cute! It could be fun to do that....or to just have blank book marks so they can make their own designs, and a bunch of papers and stickers and stuff.....

I actually was going to ask my good friend, who owns LDS Scrap, if she wouldn't mind coming to the book release and setting up an area so people could create a scrapbook page for the event. She could have an example for people to copy plus she could have her stuff there to sell...it is a good incentive I think for her.....She could do book marks too.

That would be a great idea, to have a little make and take.

It would also be great to put the supplies in their bag, so they could make their own, plus it would cut down considerably on time and cost. Very Happy

I'm just brainstorming here, but I wonder if we could find some other vendors who cater mostly to women, to come and set up at the movie premiere? If we sold spots like a convention, the room would pay for itself. Anyway, just an idea, I'm not even sure exactly what we are going to have there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:31 am

Amy wrote:
areumylifenow wrote:
Amy wrote:

That would be a great idea, to have a little make and take.

It would also be great to put the supplies in their bag, so they could make their own, plus it would cut down considerably on time and cost. Very Happy

I'm just brainstorming here, but I wonder if we could find some other vendors who cater mostly to women, to come and set up at the movie premiere? If we sold spots like a convention, the room would pay for itself. Anyway, just an idea, I'm not even sure exactly what we are going to have there.

FABULOUS idea Amy......we are planning on having vendors.....I am trying to find someone to head that up.....but if we not only had twilight vendors who are twilight moms but different vendors like you mentioned who cater to women and have them pay even a small price of $15-20 for a spot (I guess I'd have to get clearance from the theater that that would be o.k...I couldn't imagine that it woudn't) but that would help lower the overall cost for all of the moms and I'm sure that the vendors would go away happy......350 (at least) WOMEN----yah...that could make for some good sales!! I loooooooooooooooove your brainstorming!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 9:24 pm

I sold a set today and tweeked them a bit more. I put a crystal heart on both the Twilight one and the Eclipse one...and changed the dangle on the crystal heart to make it look more delicate...they turned out so gorgeous!

I am going to repost the pictures of the new and improved set!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 6:23 am

That sounds great. Ya know, I have a wonderful source for charms and Swarovski Crystal hearts...... shipping is free..... if you want to keep your cost even lower.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:13 am

Send it on over girl!!! I am shipping yours out today....
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:20 pm

Here are the improved dangles! I also found these great little apple brads, that I am using instead of the red jewel...it looks way cuter! They now have two crystal heart charms and two wolves. They are a little shorter also.

Book Mark for 3 books 100_1888
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 9:09 pm

I totally LOVE my bookmark set!! It was waiting in my happy little mailbox when I got home this afternoon. THEY ARE GORGEOUS!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:47 pm

And you got the guinea pig set.....you are so sweet...... Embarassed

Thanks mam!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Mark for 3 books   Book Mark for 3 books Empty

Back to top Go down

Book Mark for 3 books
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next