Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

American Idol

Go down 
+2
Admin
areumylifenow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

American Idol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:56 am

I really love them both but I actually voted last night and I voted for little Davy! I think he did the best last night. I just hope if he wins that he won't be "runied" by the Hollywood life.

Can't wait for tonight. Aw yea! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:31 am

I really think that "Archie" was great and like I have said before I don't really want DC to win, since I think it will be better for his career if he doesn't. But I still want to lick him.
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:34 am

I really love them both and I will be happy for whoever wins. I really like David Cooks music style more. I think they will both have fine careers. I want little Davy to do a Christmas Album. That is about the only time a year I listen to "soft music". Smile

LOL It will be good no matter what! Smile
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Amy wrote:
I really think that "Archie" was great and like I have said before I don't really want DC to win, since I think it will be better for his career if he doesn't. But I still want to lick him.

ROTFL....... Laughing Laughing Laughing

amy...you crack me up girlfriend.....I am running to the hotties right now. bounce

Yah, i am totally torn. I really think that he has a career, winner or not. I think maybe that is why he got emotional last night after his last song. I figure he must know he is not going to win, and that must be kind of a relief - don't you think? I completely agree with the not winning thing. I think that Chris Daughtry did fine with not winning, he is so smokin' hot!!!!

Although I really love Jordan Sparks, she has done really well....Kelly Clarkson, and that other chicky...??? .....can't remember her name, I don't listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 2:05 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
Amy wrote:

ROTFL....... Laughing Laughing Laughing

amy...you crack me up girlfriend.....I am running to the hotties right now. bounce

Yah, i am totally torn. I really think that he has a career, winner or not. I think maybe that is why he got emotional last night after his last song. I figure he must know he is not going to win, and that must be kind of a relief - don't you think? I completely agree with the not winning thing. I think that Chris Daughtry did fine with not winning, he is so smokin' hot!!!!

Although I really love Jordan Sparks, she has done really well....Kelly Clarkson, and that other chicky...??? .....can't remember her name, I don't listen to her.

Other chicky, is Carrie Underwood, and speaking of Chris Daughtry, I'm off too the hotties thread.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:52 pm

Did you just see her! Wow, she looked fantastic......pretty girl......gives your self esteem a whack upside the head, huh!

geek
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:57 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!

I was crying! It was so emotional. BEST FINALE EVER!! I'm not going to say more in case you girls haven't seen it yet.

YYYEEEAAAAA!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:07 pm

DAVID COOK!!!!!!

CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING AMERICA!!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!

YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:24 pm

DAVID COOK!- FREAKING HOT HOT HOT AMERICAN IDOL 2008

American Idol - Page 2 6
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Oh yea you are here!!!

Love the video clip you added here.

Were you so excited? I was screaming and crying. I'm so happy for him it was awesome. And he was so good to little Davy through the whole thing. Smile

It was the way it was supposed to be. I'm thrilled. I would have been happy if little Davy had won too. I was with Simon. I didn't care either way because I love them both but I'm really THRILLED for COOK!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:40 pm

I can't believe it!!!!

I didn't even watch the finale, because I was sure how it would end, plus we had to buy groceries for camping this weekend. But Tami Texted me and I said a not nice word because What the French toast?

I'm so happy I can't even stand to be in the same room with myself!!!!

wha wha wha!!!!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:30 pm

OME, I was screaming my head off on the front porch!!! I was jumping up and down, and hootin' and hollerin'. My kids were flipping out, telling me to be quiet that the neighbors were going to have me arrested! HAHAHAHA!

I was soooo happy! I was never a David A fan, and he lives in my city, he just bugged me....oh well.

I watched David C on Ellen yesterday! Did anyone see him? He was amazing of course.....*swoon*
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:21 am

Yea I saw him on Ellen. He was good and a cutie. I'm way happy for him and I thought he handled the whole thing really well! Smile
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:17 pm

**slurp**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

American Idol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Entertainment :: Reality Television-
Jump to: