Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SM's Next Project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

SM's Next Project Empty
PostSubject: SM's Next Project   SM's Next Project EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:40 pm

I read on SM's site that Midnight Sun is going to be her next project. No timeline as of yet, but that she will be working on it full bore once Breaking Dawn is out.

YIPEE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whitford-kiwi-girl

SM's Next Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM's Next Project   SM's Next Project EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 3:30 pm

Very Happy I loved being able to get online and read Midnight Sun just when I was waiting for my new books to come in. REMEMBER back when ... you just NEEDED to get another fix and she had one sitting online for us. YES!!!

If she is intending to do Midnight Sun as her next project, my wish would be that she condenses all 4 books into the one Edward POV. It's a fabulous concept to do ... but I'd be really peeved if she tries to make it into a money spinner by extending them into unneccessary extra books. Surprised
Back to top Go down
knikers

knikers

SM's Next Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM's Next Project   SM's Next Project EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:34 pm

Whit that is a awsome idea all 4 books in Edward POV "faints" I hope she doesnt take to long writing M/S Im just going to want MORE once im done with B/D. flower
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

SM's Next Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM's Next Project   SM's Next Project EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:55 pm

I totally agree....I think that would be an amazing book, with all his thoughts and frustrations....insight....

hmmmmm....k, I am off in my own Edward land again......

bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SM's Next Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: SM's Next Project   SM's Next Project Empty

Back to top Go down

SM's Next Project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: The Twilight Series :: Midnight Sun-
Jump to: