Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is my fav

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

This is my fav Empty
PostSubject: This is my fav   This is my fav EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:44 pm

I have decided that of all the three books, I think I love Twilight the best. Don't get me wrong, I love all three, but I just love how Edward and Bella meet, and I think one of my most favorite chapters ever is Blood Typing....where I think that love spark is finally ignited....and Edward starts to totally fall for Bella.

The cafeteria scene, when he motions with one finger for Bella to come and sit with him..... *THUD*....if my hunky Edward ever did that to me, I would have been like floating over to the table, you know like in the cartoons, when they kind of float with their eyes closed and their bodies are all like wavy as they float.....

ROTFL.....HAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughing
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

This is my fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my fav   This is my fav EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 9:13 am

And his winks Wink . I enjoyed Twilight the best the first time reading. The more I read, the harder it is for me to pick a fave. I'm probably better at picking favorite scenes (I guess that's what you call them). I loved the rescue in Port Angeles.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

This is my fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my fav   This is my fav EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:21 am

I love Twilight the best also. I love the initial getting-to-know-each other stage. I know how Bella feels when she's disappointed when he doesn't show up to school certain days, and I know how she feels when he does!! It is so nostalgic for me, and reminds me so much of high school and so much of how it was when I met my husband.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

This is my fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my fav   This is my fav EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:25 am

bite-me-edward wrote:
I love Twilight the best also. I love the initial getting-to-know-each other stage. I know how Bella feels when she's disappointed when he doesn't show up to school certain days, and I know how she feels when he does!! It is so nostalgic for me, and reminds me so much of high school and so much of how it was when I met my husband.

Ditto to this.....my hubby PLUS about 15-20 other boys during jr. high and high school!!! LOL!!! Yah...I was a big time luster!!! hee hee hee!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
bite-me-edward

This is my fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my fav   This is my fav EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 1:36 pm

Admin wrote:
bite-me-edward wrote:

Ditto to this.....my hubby PLUS about 15-20 other boys during jr. high and high school!!! LOL!!! Yah...I was a big time luster!!! hee hee hee!!!

Big time luster?? That is hilarious. I too was a serial luster!!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

This is my fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my fav   This is my fav EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:35 pm

bite-me-edward wrote:
Admin wrote:
bite-me-edward wrote:

I guess I was a serial monogamous luster. I only like one boy at a time, but there were several of them. And that initial getting-to-know-each other stage is magical! After 15 years, I still remember what it was like when I first met my husband.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

This is my fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my fav   This is my fav EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Shawn wrote:
bite-me-edward wrote:
Admin wrote:
bite-me-edward wrote:

I guess I was a serial monogamous luster. I only like one boy at a time, but there were several of them. And that initial getting-to-know-each other stage is magical! After 15 years, I still remember what it was like when I first met my husband.
LOL! I USUALLY only lusted after one boy at a time....but lusted MANY times! Then...there was the ONE that no matter who I was lusting over at the moment...was ALWAYS on my mind.....from the first day I saw him the summer before my sophmore year of high school until we had graduated.....(AND still....more than 17 yrs later he stars frequently in my dreams!!!) Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I have to admit...of any person I have EVER seen...he would be my perfect Edward (dark black hair, brown eyes and ALL!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Edye

Edye

This is my fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my fav   This is my fav EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 3:47 pm

ADMIN WROTE: LOL! I USUALLY only lusted after one boy at a time....but lusted MANY times! Then...there was the ONE that no matter who I was lusting over at the moment...was ALWAYS on my mind.....from the first day I saw him the summer before my sophmore year of high school until we had graduated.....(AND still....more than 17 yrs later he stars frequently in my dreams!!!) Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I have to admit...of any person I have EVER seen...he would be my perfect Edward (dark black hair, brown eyes and ALL!!!)

Have you seen him in the last 17 years? He's probably bald with a belly! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is my fav Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my fav   This is my fav Empty

Back to top Go down

This is my fav
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: The Twilight Series :: Twilight-
Jump to: