Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???

Go down 
+5
bite-me-edward
shawn
areumylifenow
Backup_Bella
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? Empty
PostSubject: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:39 am

O.k....so with the small group that we have -- I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that there won't be quite as big of a split...but it still might be interesting to see who wants what and why.

I want Bella to become a vampire! I can't, can't, can't wait! If she doesn't...I certainly will NOT be one who says that, "I'll NEVER read a SM book again"...I just have too much faith in her and whatever happens will satisfy me I'm sure (that takes a LOT of faith as more than ANYTHING...(well...other than the whole sex thing)...I want Bella to be bitten!!!!!! So I say....bring on the biting fest and turn her!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:16 pm

I so want her (me) to become a vampire. I just can't imagine her not. I think it HAS to happen. so for me the question is When?
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:56 pm

Ditto~I'm all for Bella getting Vamp'd. I just hope that she gets to have sex with Edward FIRST!!! ARGH! Mad

That will be the one thing that would infuriate me though, if for some reason she didn't get that human experience.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 6:51 pm

I want her to be changed. As for the sex, I don't care if it is before or after the change, just so it happens. First times usually aren't that great anyway. And as a vampire, it's probably always great bounce !
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 1:39 pm

I definitely want her to get vamp'd as well. I bet SM is going to make us weed through a whole lot of "foreplay," so to speak, and have her FINALLY get changed at the end of the book.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 12:54 pm

I most definitely want her to be changed. I can't imagine her life without becoming an "equal" to Edward. I just don't know if I could take it if SM didn't eventually make her immortal. However, I don't think it will come without it being some sort of emergency. The suspense is absolutely killing me.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 8:49 am

Edye wrote:
I most definitely want her to be changed. I can't imagine her life without becoming an "equal" to Edward. I just don't know if I could take it if SM didn't eventually make her immortal. However, I don't think it will come without it being some sort of emergency. The suspense is absolutely killing me.

I think it will have to be an emergency, too. I said that on the other forum (you know the one), but it didn't get a good response. Most people want Edward to change her because he wants to. I, however think it would be easier on Edward's conscience and easier for Bella's body if it is done because she is dying. And it would come about unexpectedly. (Kinda like when you are pregnant and you set a date to meet your doctor at the hospital to be induced. Then, the baby decides he doesn't want to wait, so he comes 2 weeks early. Also, he is a boy when he was supposed to be a girl! That would be my youngest.)
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:27 am

I don't have any issues with your theory of her having to be changed because of an emergency. I just want her to be changed, no matter how it is done and no matter what the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 11:34 am

I like the emergency theory! Did anyone read blondie's fan fic that she had sort of on these lines?? I think edward would do it anyway so it's not as if he didnt choose it. it was just bad timing
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:46 pm

I like the emergency theory also because that way Jacob may be able to live with it better, ya know what I mean??
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Yeah, I am thinking that something with the Volturi showing up and her not being changed and there being a threat to her life, will prompt Edward to change her or run with her, and then change her to keep her from being killed. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 4:28 pm

Shawn wrote:
Edye wrote:

I think it will have to be an emergency, too. I said that on the other forum (you know the one), but it didn't get a good response. Most people want Edward to change her because he wants to. I, however think it would be easier on Edward's conscience and easier for Bella's body if it is done because she is dying. And it would come about unexpectedly. (Kinda like when you are pregnant and you set a date to meet your doctor at the hospital to be induced. Then, the baby decides he doesn't want to wait, so he comes 2 weeks early. Also, he is a boy when he was supposed to be a girl! That would be my youngest.)

WOW!! Talk about crazy! I'd kinda like my kids to come along early after scheduling to be induced! I was induced with ALL 4 of my kids because NONE of them would just come on their own....and they certainly did NOT come early--however...the whole part of them being the opposite gender than what I had been preparing for would TOTALLY throw me for a loop....I would adjust, OF COURSE, but it would throw me for a while!!!

I like the emergency idea also....especially because as bite-me-edward pointed out...that would probably make it a little easier for Jacob...and Jacob deserves something to be easy for once!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:02 pm

I like the idea of Bella being hurt and Jacob asking Edward to save her. Then, everyone is happy!
Back to top Go down
whitford-kiwi-girl

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:56 pm

The damsal in distress theory ... interesting ... it has been working for Bella so far. I'd like to see her character become more assertive and less clumsy. And the change happen because they are ready for it (shit that sounds like the sex scene! hahaha) ... I think you are correct that it will be written as a do or die situation, and we are therefore happy that it was the only option for her and then nobody is going to HATE Edward or the Cullens.

sunny And as much as I really want her to be bitten and the *cough* heated scenes get going, I really wanted her and Jacob to have 10 years together first to have babies ... AWE ... just a passionate thought! Wink Edward said he would wait however long for her.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:32 pm

whitford-kiwi-girl wrote:

sunny And as much as I really want her to be bitten and the *cough* heated scenes get going, I really wanted her and Jacob to have 10 years together first to have babies ... AWE ... just a passionate thought! Wink Edward said he would wait however long for her.

I'm glad someone else feels the love for Jacob. Hmmm...Jacob making babies...sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:21 pm

okay Bella has to change to a vampie She just has tooo Very Happy but i agree she does need her Human experience first I love you
and although i am all for Edward and Bella
But Jacob is a huge part of the story too so he has to have a happy ending also I love you I love you
as far as having kids i think that will end up being a easy thing for bella to give up she does not seem like the kind of person who wants them (but who knows ) Stephenie does CURSES Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad J/k
That is just my Opinion Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyWed May 28, 2008 6:55 pm

Okay - here comes the part where you're going to regret giving me freedom of speech! Laughing

If Bella does not get turned I'm going to be really angry. I mean REALLY angry! I just can't see any other possible way for her an Edward to stay together permanently, and I really want a happy ending.

So the way I'm sort of seeing it *ducks* is that either Bella will be changed, or one of them *cowering* will die. Please don't throw fruit at me! It's just I can't see them staying together and Bella not being changed. It's not an option. Am I making any sense??
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:50 am

Stormie wrote:
Okay - here comes the part where you're going to regret giving me freedom of speech! Laughing

If Bella does not get turned I'm going to be really angry. I mean REALLY angry! I just can't see any other possible way for her an Edward to stay together permanently, and I really want a happy ending.

So the way I'm sort of seeing it *ducks* is that either Bella will be changed, or one of them *cowering* will die. Please don't throw fruit at me! It's just I can't see them staying together and Bella not being changed. It's not an option. Am I making any sense??

I'm 100% with you! It wouldn't work for me unless she does get changed. Then she can have some hot vamp loving!!
Back to top Go down
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:24 am

bite-me-edward wrote:
Stormie wrote:

I'm 100% with you! It wouldn't work for me unless she does get changed. Then she can have some hot vamp loving!!

I'll tell you what... If Edward doesnt give Bella some loving I am going to seriously kill someone! Mad I was so angry at the lack of play in The Host for an adult novel!!! (Adult my backside) Evil or Very Mad Even if we aren't going to get graphic descriptions - which I don't expect anyway from Steph - I at least would like to see it refered to. And then maybe Edward won't be so uptight either Laughing
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:04 am

Stormie wrote:
bite-me-edward wrote:
Stormie wrote:

I'll tell you what... If Edward doesnt give Bella some loving I am going to seriously kill someone! Mad I was so angry at the lack of play in The Host for an adult novel!!! (Adult my backside) Evil or Very Mad Even if we aren't going to get graphic descriptions - which I don't expect anyway from Steph - I at least would like to see it refered to. And then maybe Edward won't be so uptight either Laughing

Stormie, you are freaking hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:11 am

bite-me-edward wrote:

Stormie, you are freaking hilarious!!

I did warn you guys about giving me freedom of speech! geek Some of this stuff has been bottled up inside me for MONTHS! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:28 am

Stormie wrote:

PERFECT SENSE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???   To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT??? Empty

Back to top Go down

To be or not to be....should Bella become a vampire or NOT???
Page 1 of 1