Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...

Go down 
+3
shawn
areumylifenow
Edye
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Have there been any????
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 1:15 pm

hmmmm.....all I know is that the first chapter of Breaking Dawn will be included in the new release of Eclipse.....
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:49 pm

do we know when that new release happens? I wouldn't mind going to Barnes and Noble to read that chappy.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 5:28 pm

Wasn't it supposed to be in May, around the time The Host is released?
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 6:38 pm

I don't know the exact date, but yah, right around the Host release I think.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:03 pm

hmmm... trying to think of a good enough reason to buy yet another copy of Eclipse.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:20 pm

I thought it was the 31st, but i'm crazy so don't listen to me!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:20 pm

Jellybean wrote:
I know that it is closer to the end of the month than the beginning. I was wanting to take the special Edition Eclipse to the book signing ont the 17th....but it won't be out then. Sad Sad

Edye...I am right there with you....any excuse to by another one.....I definitely need to add another Eclipse to my collection as I have 6 Twilights, 3 New Moons and only 2 Eclipse!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 7:16 am

Admin wrote:
Jellybean wrote:
I know that it is closer to the end of the month than the beginning. I was wanting to take the special Edition Eclipse to the book signing ont the 17th....but it won't be out then. Sad Sad

Edye...I am right there with you....any excuse to by another one.....I definitely need to add another Eclipse to my collection as I have 6 Twilights, 3 New Moons and only 2 Eclipse!!!! Rolling Eyes

OK, so I don't feel so weird. I have three twilights, two new moon and one eclipse......
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Is that the 31st of May?
Back to top Go down
dawn33

dawn33

Location : Getting familiar with all the Dark Hunters...mmmm. :)

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 2:50 pm

bite-me-edward wrote:
Is that the 31st of May?

Yes...according to stepheniemeyer.com, the special edition of Eclipse will be released on May 31st!

Yay!

I actually have a friend who just received an advanced readers copy of The Host.
I'm going to see if she will let me take a peek...I am will to beg and bake for such things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wendytwo
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:31 pm

dawn33 wrote:
bite-me-edward wrote:
Is that the 31st of May?

Yes...according to stepheniemeyer.com, the special edition of Eclipse will be released on May 31st!

Yay!

I actually have a friend who just received an advanced readers copy of The Host.
I'm going to see if she will let me take a peek...I am will to beg and bake for such things. Very Happy

***Wondering*** HOW does one get an advanced reader's copy of a book????
Back to top Go down
dawn33

dawn33

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:40 pm

She was sent The Host, so she can do a review on the book...I doubt she will be able to let me peek.
But a girl and always hope... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:51 pm

dawn33 wrote:
She was sent The Host, so she can do a review on the book...I doubt she will be able to let me peek.
But a girl and always hope... Exclamation

You seem trustworthy. If you promise not to say anything, I'm sure she would slip you the book in a dark alley on a rainy night where no one goes!!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:51 pm

How does one get into the "Review a book" position????
Back to top Go down
dawn33

dawn33

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:57 pm

Edye wrote:
How does one get into the "Review a book" position????

You know...I'm not really sure... scratch

I do know that she has written some articles for 'something' for her job.
I believe she wrote to the distributor, stating she was interested in doing a review
on the book, and she may have sent them her resume...but I don't know that for sure either.

I know, that wasn't very helpful...kinda like this smiley here confused
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 7:37 pm

Laughing I'm cracking up because I spent hours on the internet one day, trying to figure out how to get advanced reader copies of books. Never did figure it out scratch .
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:08 am

dawn33 wrote:
bite-me-edward wrote:
Is that the 31st of May?

Yay!

Speaking of The Host...Stephenie will be here (right down the road) on May 9th for a book signing. Has anyone been to one of hers? Tickets are available on May 6th at the time The Host is released. I'm afraid I will have to wait in line for hours to get tickets, but I'd like to go. She is also going to sign up to 2 Twilight books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...   Spoilers for Breaking Dawn... Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for Breaking Dawn...
Page 1 of 1