Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing with the Stars?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Admin
Amy

Dancing with the Stars? Empty
PostSubject: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:23 pm

I know I'm a freak. I watch them all.

But I am a huge football fan, and we are Dolphins fans at our house so I am currently infatuated with Jason Taylor, he is doing so good and he is really hot and graceful for such a big guy.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:51 pm

Ok no one else is watching this I guess, so I'll just talk to myself.

I liked Adam Corrolla and I loved what he said at the end about facing your fears. I love that!!! It was very inspirational.
Back to top Go down
dawn33

dawn33

Location : Getting familiar with all the Dark Hunters...mmmm. :)

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Amy wrote:
Ok no one else is watching this I guess, so I'll just talk to myself.

Ya...sorry...I only catch glimpses while channel surfing. I don't even know what night it's on. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wendytwo
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:02 pm

Adam cracks me into pieces.. seriously...
i couldn't look at hima nd keep a straight face because i would be thinking of all the funny things he has or might say!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:08 pm

I Know right, Jelly! I was hoping you were here for me!

Dawn33, it is on Monday and Tuesday on channel 4. You must tune in, so we can chat.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 9:41 pm

is that cbs, abc, or nbc??
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:13 pm

That would be helpful huh? I'm a little loopey this lovely day. Sorry Jelly!! jocolor
It is ABC flower
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:11 pm

Hey I love Dancing with the Stars! I'm here. I'll talk! Smile

Hubby and I both did a little ballroom dancing at BYU so we totally get into it. Smile

I definitely thought Priscilla was the right person to go this week. She was good in the beginning but it just went down from there.

Oh and I can't wait for "So You Think You Can Dance." Love that one too!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:50 pm

It's so good, to not be alone!

I know absolutely nothing about ball room, I just love to watch! I think it was Priscilla's time to go also, but mostly because I couldn't look at her botox injected stretched out face. OMH! did I just say that. Sorry, but I love love love Jason Taylor.

I have never really watched So you think you can Dance, but I will check it out so we can talk.

Have you seen the new show Step It Up and Dance on BRAVO? I have seen the 1st two episodes and it is pretty entertaining as well.
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Yea, really her botox or plastic surgery or whatever was totally botched up. Her face is a mess. Poor thing! I agree she was hard to look at! Smile

I don't know who my favorite is. I like Jason, for sure. He is super hot! woah.

I'll have to look into that Step it Up one on Bravo. I always try to remember stuff that is on cable but then I forget unless I set my DVR. What night is it on so I can look for it.

SYTYCD is always very entertaining!!!

Love it.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:08 pm

My BIL and SIL are devoted SYTYCD fans, so I'm going to try and remember to watch it, remind me when it starts.

Step it up is on Thursdays, but the best thing about Bravo is they replay all the past episodes all through the week and especially the day of. So on Thursday, the new episode I believe is at 8/9 central, (I'm not sure of your time zone etc. ) and the 3 hours prior to that they play the past episodes. That is how I catch up if I miss it.

Other than Jason, I like the Broadway girl, but I can't remember her name. I'm always cheering for the more curvy gals.

I kind of don't think Kristy Y. is fair. She has danced all her life.... I realize it was on the ice, but she has that whole graceful, athlete thing going. I think she is great and all, but does anyone else have a chance?
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 7:23 am

Yea it is probably an unfair advantage to Yama-hoochy (that's what the hubby and I call her). I do like her though and i do think they judge her harder than the others, but you are right she does have an advantage.

I like the broadway girl too. She seems to have a fun personality. I like a spunky girl.

I also like Shannon Elizabeth which kind of surprises me. I think part of the reason is her partner Derek Huff. I'm always pulling for he and his sissy Julianne.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:13 pm

*dazzled* wrote:
Yea it is probably an unfair advantage to Yama-hoochy (that's what the hubby and I call her). I do like her though and i do think they judge her harder than the others, but you are right she does have an advantage.

I like the broadway girl too. She seems to have a fun personality. I like a spunky girl.

I also like Shannon Elizabeth which kind of surprises me. I think part of the reason is her partner Derek Huff. I'm always pulling for he and his sissy Julianne.

Yama-hoochy ROFL!!!! I'm totally using that from now on...

I like Shannon too, and I was so sad to see Julianne go, she is so stinkin cute.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:47 am

It was sad to see Marlie (sp) go, but someone had to and as long as my Jason is still there, I don't really care who it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 12:37 pm

I was ok to see Marlee go. I liked her. She was really nice but I think had gotten beyond her scope with her dissability. But really she was very inspiring. The fact that she could dance at all without being able to hear is amazing.

I'm totally into Shannon and Derek right now. I want to know if they crushin' on each other in real life. It sure seems like it to me. That makes me like them more! Smile

Jason is hot, hot, hot!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 1:33 pm

*dazzled* wrote:
I was ok to see Marlee go. I liked her. She was really nice but I think had gotten beyond her scope with her dissability. But really she was very inspiring. The fact that she could dance at all without being able to hear is amazing.

I'm totally into Shannon and Derek right now. I want to know if they crushin' on each other in real life. It sure seems like it to me. That makes me like them more! Smile

Jason is hot, hot, hot!!!

Oh ya!! I love the whole tension stuff with Shannon and Derek, I love showmances!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:27 pm

I was so sad that Derek and Shannon had to go Crying or Very sad They were so cute, however, I am a huge football fan and I of course love my Jason, so when they came out, donned in Dolphins colors to the Monday night football theme, I got chills. It was fabulous, and seriously the best moment of my week!!!
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 7:56 pm

I was sad about Derek and Shannon too. I didn't get to watch it on Monday or I would have voted too. DANG IT! Oh well.

I love Jason, he keeps getting hotter and hotter. oh baby! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed May 07, 2008 11:06 am

We all knew it was coming..... poor Mario.

But yeah my Jason is so hot, and I have to say I am cheering for Marissa and Tony (i think) as well, I just think she is really cute and has come a long way.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:34 am

K I'm pissed!!! I really wanted Jason to win, and I've said it before and I will say it again. Kristy Yamahoochi HAS AN ADVANTAGE!!!!!! Hello!!! How could she not? She has total choreography experience even if it is on ice, and someone like a defensive end, doesn't!! I'm bugged I think she was a ringer from the beginning because they wanted a woman to win. That is my conspiracy theory for the day!

I still love you Jason!!!
Back to top Go down
*dazzled*

*dazzled*

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Amy you are hilarious. Now my question is did you vote???? Smile

I'm ok that she won. She did have an advantage but I think she worked hard and I really loved her partner and their dances that they did this week and last week. I would have been happy if Jason had won too.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 10:28 pm

I'm sorry, for the rant I have calmed down quite a bit... sunny

Yes I did vote, which is funny because I don't usually vote on those shows.
She's ok, just a little too cutsie cutsie for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing with the Stars?   Dancing with the Stars? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing with the Stars?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Entertainment :: Reality Television-
Jump to: