Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor..Fans vs Faves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Admin
Amy

Survivor..Fans vs Faves Empty
PostSubject: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:54 pm

Once again I know I'm a freak but reality TV is my guilty, guilty pleasure.

Does anyone think that if they were smart they would get rid of Ozzy?
He is a hottie patatie, but he's way too good, and he's going to kick their butts if they don't get rid of him.

Next question...What is up with Parvati, getting Amanda into an alliance with two people Amanda doesn't even know? I would be freaking out.

And what is up with Ozzy and Alexis? He has been macking on Amanda for 22 days and now all of a sudden he's cuddling with someone else? PLAYA!!!!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:21 pm

YES! AMY YOU LOVE SURVIVOR!! Me too! Personally I am totally rooting for James and Ozzy. Would they be smart to get rid of Ozzy? Of course! But, I would be so sad to see him go...he does have that signature dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin that I find so appealing!! He is amazing in the water. I think he must be part dolphin or something.

Parvati is out of her mind to speak for Amanda like that. I would have knocked her out. Haven't people learned that the best way to stay in these games is to STAY with your original alliance and stop the flip-flopping until closer to the end???

The Ozzy-Alexis thing...hmm, I do find it a bit odd that he seems to be flirting with her after macking on Amanda. When did him and Amanda stop hooking up? Or did they? Perhaps Ozzy is a man-whore.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:32 pm

LOL I think he IS a man whore. Just last week they were showing Amanda and Ozzy still cuddling at night, so that is weird.

I think Ozzy is HOT HOT HOT, but he is getting pretty cocky.

I LOVE James, I want me some gravedigger!!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Yeah, that whole gravedigger thing is interesting. I'm sure he has some good or disturbing stories!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:07 pm

I'm so happy, I'm so happy!!! I really liked Ozzy but I absolutely love it when the game gets turned upside down. That was so awesome, Ozzy was so cocky and totally got blindsided. I love that kind of drama.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:37 am

K, so I have never watched Survivor.... what happened to Ozzy last night, Amy?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:35 am

NEVER????? you are missing out.

This season it's fans vs faves, and Ozzy is one of the faves that has played in the past. Anyway, he is an awesome player...physically and mentally, and now that they are down to individual immunity chalenges he is a huge threat. He also found the "hidden immunity idol" so the rest of the tribe made him and his main alliance think that they were voting how he wanted them to. In reality they were all planning on voting for him, and it worked, he wasn't able to play his hidden immunity idol, because he didn't even see it coming, and got the BOOT!!!

He is a really good player, and not bad to look at either. But I love it when the game gets turned upside down and people get shocked etc. that is some good tv my friend.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 6:26 pm

It was definitely an amazing play the other peeps did to get Ozzy out. He was a bit big for his britches, but man oh man, I'm going to miss watching him...
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:30 pm

I seriously cannot beleive they pulled that off again!!!!

I can't remember that girls name who is the cunning crazy one, but OMH!!! She is crazy awesome at this game. To turn around and do the same thing to Jason that they did to Ozzy, she deserves to win, that was seriously outplaying.

I can't wait to watch a new episode tonight.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyThu May 01, 2008 9:18 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! How great was that.

I love how Jeff said at the end "you guys have perfected the art of the blind side" I love that.

I totally love seeing peoples faces when they totally get bamboozled!!

I'm really sad that James got pulled from the game though. He is one of my favorite
all time survivors and I wish he could have gone farther.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:29 pm

^^^I TOTALLY agree with everything you said. I love James, and I was pulling for him or Ozzy to win...now I have to choose a chick, and I'm torn on who I like the most. I definitely DO NOT like Natalie. It is going to get seriously catty 'round that island!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyTue May 06, 2008 7:38 pm

It is going to get crazy!! I really like Cirie, because she is running the show, but doesn't seem to be getting as "biatchy"
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:15 pm

Erik is officially the stupidest person to ever ever ever ever ever play this game. What the H#%% was he thinking???? What an idiot, anyway it made for good tv, and I think it is really cool to see 4 women in the finals.

CHICKS RULE!!!!! queen queen queen queen
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:37 am

Wow, I can't believe he trusted them. It is amazing the depths of naiveness that some people have. Poor guy...he will be infamous in Survivor history forever!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves EmptySat May 17, 2008 8:37 pm

I was a little surprised the Parvati won, I really wanted to see Cirie win, I like her a lot, but I am so glad
that James won the $100,000, that man is some hot hot chocolate!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor..Fans vs Faves   Survivor..Fans vs Faves Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor..Fans vs Faves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Entertainment :: Reality Television-
Jump to: