Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pug Puppies need to come NOW!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

Pug Puppies need to come NOW! Empty
PostSubject: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:22 pm

Ok, our pug, MiMi is as big as a house, she can barely walk, she looks incredibly uncomfortable AND I just took her temperature...... 99.5 degrees. Sure sign that she is going to deliver VERY soon....

Keep your fingers crossed. Last time she had 7 puppies and she is even bigger this time..... Oh Dear..
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 9:42 pm

Yeah!! Puppies!!! That is so exciting. I love delivering puppies, I've decided I want to be a puppy midwife when I grow up.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 10:27 pm

Ya know, if I could do something like that I surely would. I love it as well.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:15 am

Do you have to help the mom when they have puppies, or do you just watch and make sure nothing goes wrong??
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:52 am

Jellybean wrote:
Do you have to help the mom when they have puppies, or do you just watch and make sure nothing goes wrong??

It depends on the breed, most bigger dogs, just do it themselves and you watch to make sure they are good. But my dog a dachshund, has to have help especially the first one, when she pushes I pull gently to help her along to get them out. Her last puppy this last littler was breech and we pretty much did that one on our own, because she couldn't get it out. It's awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:43 pm

Pugs need help sometimes as well. Last litter she needed to get a shot of pitocin because her labor wasn't productive. I am actually really nervous that I had to leave her at home without anyone to be there. There are times that I hate living 30 minutes from my work. I just hope she is OK when I get home. I don't know how I would handle it if she weren't.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 1:34 pm

Oh my gosh!! Keep us posted, I get so nervous...What day is it for her?
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:22 am

Well, we just finished delivering her eight puppies. We have four boys and four girls. The last two scared the crap out of us. One came but the placenta didn't deliver until the second one came - HEAD FIRST!

I am tired and need to get up in two hours to get ready for work. I'll talk to you all later.

EIGHT FRIGGIN BABIES!

I'll post pictures tomorrow... I work straight from 9-6:30 today...... then I will need sleep!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:32 am

Here they are!

Pug Puppies need to come NOW! Babypugs
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:45 am

Oh my heck they are so cute!!! 8 is a freaking ton, we had 6 on our first litter and I thought my poor mama was gonna die!! How much does your pug mommie weigh?
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:07 am

She weighs (while not preggers) about 18 pounds.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:29 am

Edye wrote:
She weighs (while not preggers) about 18 pounds.
LOL ok that makes sense, my baby is only 9 lbs, and I was so scared for her. Did she do well? Other than pushing out 8!!! dogs.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:30 am

Oh.. They are so cute!!!
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:39 am

Oh my stinking adorable cuteness !!! Wink 8 wow that is alot affraid mama must be so tired !!! My 2 brothers have always wanted a pug puppy Smile
Cute, cute , cute...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:42 am

okay i will be on here all day Mayson just saw the picture and he keeps saying no everytime i scroll down.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:45 am

She was a Rock Star! She did so well! I love to see the mothering instinct take over. At first she looked at them like they were aliens that had inhabited the world... then she tilted her head to the side and her eyes lit up and she just took over.

I do think that she is going to be quite weary of them before the eight weeks or so are passed....... I know I would be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pug Puppies need to come NOW!   Pug Puppies need to come NOW! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pug Puppies need to come NOW!
Page 1 of 1