Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Puppies, come now please!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Admin
Amy

Puppies, come now please! Empty
PostSubject: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:55 pm

Ok so my little Doxie mamma is prego with her second litter and is really due any minute and I wish she would just get it over with!!!
I am another crazy day care provider, and it would be really convenient for me if she would just pop those puppies out so I don't have to worry about it next week when day care is crazy.
Any ideas on how to make a dog go into labor? study
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Whose you doggies babies' daddy??
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:30 pm

Wow... when did you have her bred? Our pug was just bred two weeks ago. I LOVE to watch puppies come into the world.... Such a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:01 am

Jellybean wrote:
Whose you doggies babies' daddy??

K that is funny stuff right there.

He is a darling long hair chocolate cream doxie.

She is ready to go. We had to do artificial insemination and from the first AI it has been 62 days and from the second AI it has been 60 days.

Which I realize she isn't late but I really wanted to have them over the weekend, because she does need help and it's not like I can just sleep through it. Plus, I love birthin' those babies!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:04 am

You should post a picture... i want to see the mommy and babbies when they are all tiny and stuff!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:08 am

I will for sure!! Doxie babies are so freaking cute!! I can't wait. It is seriously almost as bad as when you are waiting to go into labor yourself. I have no patience. I need a little Pitocin or something.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:10 pm

Maybe give her spicy foods or have her drink papaya juice or...okay, nevermind, those were suggestions that people were giving me when my daughter was 8 days past her due date!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:14 pm

My doctor told me to go and ummm.... relate with my hubbie... you could find her a sugar daddy!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:18 pm

LOL! I was going to say that, but then I deleted it!! I like the term "relate"!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 2:37 pm

lol!

We have a male doxie named Henry but since she is not in her "season" he is not interested in "relating" I'm totally using that one later tonight. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 2:42 pm

Shocked I'm totally shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 2:47 pm

I know right?

Dogs are weird that way, unless the female is putting off her scent they aren't interesting that way.

By the way, everyone, all 7 of you!

I'm excited to say that we are going to name all the puppies Twilight names!! Until they go to their forever families and then it is up to them.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 4:48 pm

So do you have them all sold???
How do the people get fair pick and which one htey like or is it an assignment thing?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 8:23 pm

We don't have any sold. When their eyes open up we will list them on KSL.com and then it's first come, first pick, first deposit, and then when they are weened from their mommy around 7 or 8 weeks they can go home.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 1:00 pm

Still.......

NO PUPPIES!!!

I called the Vet and they said as long as she is not acting distressed or in pain then just give her some time.

ahahahahaah
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:16 pm

PUppies!!! Come out so we can see you!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:47 pm

Thats what I'm talkin' about.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:12 am

THE PUPPIES ARE HERE!!!! Two boys and two girls, of course she started heavy labor at 3:15 AM so I am wacked I have been up way too long already.
Pictures coming soon.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 8:16 am

Congrats!! Can't wait to see the pics!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 12:17 pm

YAY for Puppies!
Happy birthday puppies!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 6:34 am

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures! WE had a doxie---- we named her "Vienna"
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:45 am

Edye wrote:
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures! WE had a doxie---- we named her "Vienna"

Ok that is funny stuff right there.

Our mama's name is Frankie (frankfurter) Her AKC name is Francesca Daphne for Daphne the doxie, our male dog who is not the father of this litter. (she gets around) His name is Henry.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:40 pm

I know, we are horrible with our pet names. We have a cat named Fat Louis (Like from Princess Diaries) and one of our dogs is named "dipsy" for two reasons. 1) she can't walk a straight line EVER... and 2) her tail looked JUST like a dipstick for your oil in your car when she was a baby.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:02 pm

We have a himalayan cat that we named Macy Gray after the singer because she looked like a big afro!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 10:43 am

K I'm dumb, here are the pics. When they are tiny babies. They are 3 weeks old today.

Puppies, come now please! 100_0920
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppies, come now please!   Puppies, come now please! Empty

Back to top Go down

Puppies, come now please!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next