Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shawn
Admin
shawn

Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone?   Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone? EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:17 pm

Am I the only one here who is not a volturi mom on TM's? It sounds like a whole lot of stuff has been happening behind the scenes over there and I never know what's going on anymore. Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone? Signs137

Also, am I the only one of us who doesn't live in Utah (besides Whit and Lulu)? You guys are lucky that you can get together and talk to another TW fan in person. I've never talked to anyone in person besides my 13 year old niece. She doesn't get the deeper stuff from the books like us more mature readers do Wink .

Anyone else in the Houston, TX area? Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone? Anyone It's Twilight lonely here. I guess I'm gonna hafta move to find some other twilighters! It's too hot here anyway. Not that I don't enjoy chatting on the forum. The forums have been a lifesaver for me (or a life-waker-upper).

I'm done ranting now.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone?   Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 7:43 am

I was never a volturi mom on TM's and the only reason I know some stuff, is because Tami is and we live around the corner from each other.

I'm so sorry, that your lonely in TX...Backup_Bella is in Wyoming, and Bite-me- is on the east coast I can't remember exactly...but I promise we're not ALL from Utah, because trust me (sorry girls) if we all were it would be kindof boring, without all of you wonderful women that give us a different perspective.

If you want PM me and I will give you a call, and give you the dirt, Very Happy that i know anyway......I'm all about sharing dirt. afro
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone?   Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:30 am

Okay. I feel better. Thank you.

It would be fun to plan a get-together one day. I don't know if everyone could make it all the way to Forks, although that would be fun. As long as it is not in September when 100's of others will be there. That poor little town is going to be so crowded!

You are right about the different perspectives of everyone from all over. I have learned so much about these books and enjoyed them so much more just from chatting on the forums. And, I've started enjoying music and reading again.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone?   Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Raise your hands for Wyoming!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone?   Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone live in the Houston, Tx area? Anyone?
Page 1 of 1