Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things you can't live without

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

Things you can't live without Empty
PostSubject: Things you can't live without   Things you can't live without EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 6:08 pm

This is where we list the things we can't live without knowing about edward in twilight!

I want to know what he does in his mind to escape the monotony of everyday at forks high
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't live without   Things you can't live without EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:48 pm

I am dying to know what happens when she is outside reading and falls asleep on the blanket!

I also want to know his thoughts when she first touches him in the meadow, when he is letting her trace her fingers on his hand....right before he does the little show off thing...running around and breaking the tree branch.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't live without   Things you can't live without EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Jellybean wrote:
This is where we list the things we can't live without knowing about edward in twilight!

I want to know what he does in his mind to escape the monotony of everyday at forks high

Oh yah! This is a BIG one. It drives me absolutely CRAZY!!!! Not just Edward even...but all of them...how do you go through high school over and over and over and over and over and over.....(o.k. you get the picture) again without getting bored! I mean....seriously! I've actually thought about this a million times before and I would just go absolutely BONKERS!!!! I think it's amazing the things that they go through to keep up the appearance!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't live without   Things you can't live without EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Jellybean wrote:

Oh yah! This is a BIG one. It drives me absolutely CRAZY!!!! Not just Edward even...but all of them...how do you go through high school over and over and over and over and over and over.....(o.k. you get the picture) again without getting bored! I mean....seriously! I've actually thought about this a million times before and I would just go absolutely BONKERS!!!! I think it's amazing the things that they go through to keep up the appearance!!!

I completely agree. I don't even go to hs over and over but still think it is monotonous. Just as Bella said in Eclipse, "Being immortal must grant you endless patience" because it would be enough for me to take people out just to get over my boredom!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't live without   Things you can't live without EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:21 pm

YA KNOW....I have never even thought about that ever! I wonder though...it must be really crazy....

I love how Edward like doesn't even have to be paying attention to what is being said and can answer the teachers questions. I guess he can hear their thoughts though and come up with the answer.

I love that part when they are having the little conversation on the paper right after they come back from Florida in Eclipse and they keep passing the note back and forth. I think it is Mr. Banner that comes over and grabs the paper from Edward only to find his lecture written verbatim on it....hee hee!

I guess after 20 times through high school plus graduating from Med School a few times, you would memorize everything!

Could you imagine having Carlisle as a professor...mmmmmm,.......yummmmy! I love you
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't live without   Things you can't live without EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:29 pm

K so I was listening to Twilight again......WOW, that would be like the 16th time! HAHAHAHA! Anyways, I would like to know what Edward and Esme say to each other when he is going to play the piano for her and they have a little silent exchange....

....hadn't caught that one......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you can't live without   Things you can't live without Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you can't live without
Page 1 of 1