Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I worked out today!

Go down 
+3
Amy
Edye
areumylifenow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

I worked out today! Empty
PostSubject: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 1:33 pm

So, here is the thread for you to fess up to the exercise you do everyday, or do not do every day!! hee hee!

My hubby and I got personal trainers last weekend, and we are getting KILLED!!! The nutrition program alone is brutal....ugh! My trainer is the cutest guy and really motivational, but he is a BEAST! Crying or Very sad I ran into the rest room and dry heaved for 5 min.....however, after I rested for a bit, I was fine. He was so worried, he went and bought me a protien shake....and made me sit down and drink it before we continued...YES! HE STILL MADE ME DO 25 MIN OF CARDIO!!!!

However, we are both way stoked to get in great shape.

Good luck with all of your exercise, and remember every little bit helps! Wink

...my sweetheart is going to be so freakin' hot!!! AHHHH! *thud*
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 10:00 am

Some of us realize that NO amount of physical exercise will make us "freakin' hot!" But I am sure glad your hubby will be! My friend is a PT and I have often wondered about hiring her..... but I would rather just be Sleep

So, I will watch and be envious of your success! pig
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 10:32 am

Edye wrote:
Some of us realize that NO amount of physical exercise will make us "freakin' hot!" But I am sure glad your hubby will be! My friend is a PT and I have often wondered about hiring her..... but I would rather just be Sleep

Here here,

Does getting new carpet and basically having to move in and out of your house count? I'm beat!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 8:15 pm

Amy wrote:
Edye wrote:

Here here,

Does getting new carpet and basically having to move in and out of your house count? I'm beat!!

Well....having a cracked....fib....whatever....doesn't help at ALL!!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:46 pm

You guys are hilarious.....who has a cracked what?????
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:37 am

Going to the gym this morning..... EEEEEEK!!!! Hopefully I will survive to talk with y'all later..... pale
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 1:24 pm

I'm am terrified of going to the gym..
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 9:25 pm

Oh! How come?????
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 4:59 pm

I used to go to the gym nearly everyday in college for the workout and the social aspects...hee, hee! Now i workout at home doing my HIIT (you can google that). I guess I don't need the male attention now that I'm married!! Actually, now I hate sharing equipment and having people around me when I workout. It messes up my rhythm. I did do my workouts yesterday and today...I HATE waking up to do it though (5:40), but I hate the guilt more if I decide not to get up.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:07 pm

I feel like everyone is staring at me and sizing my up!
I know i'm fat and out of shape. LOL
It scares teh heebies out of me even driving by one

Oh Jellybean! You will be just fine...don't be scared. Everyone else is just as self conscious.....I was so proud of this lady yesterday. She must have weighed about 400 lbs. and she was walking on a treadmill....I seriously was so happy for her, I got all choked up watching her. WHAT A WOMAN~that took serious guts.....I was very impressed.....and humbled.

I survived yet another training session today!!! WAHOOO!!!!! I have also lost another 2 lbs. I am so excited!!! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:36 am

Jellybean wrote:
I feel like everyone is staring at me and sizing my up!
I know i'm fat and out of shape. LOL
It scares teh heebies out of me even driving by one

Oh Jellybean! You will be just fine...don't be scared. Everyone else is just as self conscious.....I was so proud of this lady yesterday. She must have weighed about 400 lbs. and she was walking on a treadmill....I seriously was so happy for her, I got all choked up watching her. WHAT A WOMAN~that took serious guts.....I was very impressed.....and humbled.

I survived yet another training session today!!! WAHOOO!!!!! I have also lost another 2 lbs. I am so excited!!! bounce Very Happy

K I'm just fat and crazy. But yes the cracked fibula does not help, and seriously with all the running around I do it is even shocking to me that I'm not thinner. What is up with that. This is the first time I have sat down today and I ran up and down the stairs at least 20 times so far. what the H---
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 2:05 pm

Trainers are scary! I've watched The Biggest Loser...
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Wierd, I guess I hit edit instead of quote for you Jelly bean! Sorry! I tacked my message on yours!! HAHAHA!

So, yes, I agree trainers are scarey...and I tell mine I hate him at least once every session....but he is a very excellent trainer and he is nice.....

...I just like to tease him.....
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:48 am

I reallly need to do it.. i'm still working up to it.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:22 pm

2 hours at the gym, an hour with my trainer and an hour on the elliptical...is that how you spell that????? geek

I feel really good! YEAH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:12 pm

^^^That's AWESOME!! I have an elliptical. It is good, but it hurts my lower back. Wow, 2 hours for a workout...I haven't had workouts like that since high school track!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:05 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
2 hours at the gym, an hour with my trainer and an hour on the elliptical...is that how you spell that????? geek

I feel really good! YEAH!!!!!

Ruthann I'm going to un-subscribe from this thread because your working out makes me tired. affraid
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:09 pm

I get tired from just teaching 500 elementary school children a week.... not even going near a trainer.... SCARY!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:34 pm

I LOVE the elliptical machines. They are so fun!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:06 pm

OK OK OK!!! So, I am so excited right now I could scream.....

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I just had my first weigh in since I started with my trainer! I lost 1.5 pounds, but the most impressive was that I lost 4% body fat and gained 4 lbs of muscle! I got pinched all over with that fat calliper thingy and I lost like 4" on my arms, and 2" off my waist! I also went down like an inch everywhere else....

cheers My trainer flipped out. He said I had lost the absolute maximum that you could in 2 weeks.

He totally high fived me!

WAHOOOO!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce

I had to tell someone!!! cheers It has been so hard, but I can't believe how rewarding it feels today.....my honey has his weigh in tonight, I hope he has great news too!!!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:08 pm

That is phenomenal! Congratulations!! What a quick return on your trainer investment!! Keep it up!! I'm so proud of you!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:45 pm

That is awesome....keep up the hard work!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:12 pm

YAY!!! That Awesome!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Thanks so much you guys.... Embarassed it is so nice to have this support system! Sad You are so sweet..... *big hugs!!!*

SOOOO!!! My honey is doing great! He had his weigh in last night and did AMAZING! I am so proud of him... Sad Very Happy ...I am getting all weepy just typing this! He lost 3% body fat and gained 3lbs of muscle. He also went down in inches all over....my own hottie is getting unveiled before my eyes....

It is so amazing!!!

I only have 4 more sessions with Garrett...just too expensive to keep going. $$$$ Wouldn't it be nice to have unlimited resources!! Ah well....I have learned alot.

We did decide to invest in 2 more months of sessions for Darrin though, since he is doing so great and not near his goal like I am. I think he will totally benefit from them. I can take what I have learned and keep going on my own, I think.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:31 pm

Right on! That is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! Empty

Back to top Go down

I worked out today!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Special interests :: Nutrition and staying in Edward-licious shape!!!-
Jump to: