Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I worked out today!

Go down 
+3
Amy
Edye
areumylifenow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

I worked out today! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:24 pm

I skipped today....when was the last time you jumped rope....I think I was like maybe in highschool....

UGH! My trainer that it would be fun for me to do this torture today. I skipped rope for 50 min, interspersed with push ups and sit ups, and running up and down stairs and lunges and burpees (I won't even tell you what those are) ...should I go on....

I have a feeling I am going to be one very sore puppy in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:45 pm

YOu are amazing! That is just wonderful that you are seeing such success. I am SO proud of you!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 4:59 pm

I've heard that jumping rope for a workout gets to be really tough after awhile. I don't do it because it'll kill my knees.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:21 pm

Thanks Edye!!! *BIG HUGS!*

Actually, if you jump the right way, it actually works out your core, (abs) and your calves. You basically jump on your toes.....

I have never sweat so much in any training session as I did today...my hair was SOAKED...it was kind of embarrassing! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:41 am

So, today is most likely my last day with my trainer... Sad ....well full time anyways.

..... I need to clarify, it won't be my last time ever, just as often.

I can't afford the 3 days a week, it is too much $ with my honey doing it too. I totally want him to get the maximum benefit from this, since he still is a ways from his goal. So, I have cut back on my sessions so he can have more.

I hope that I have the stamina to push myself alone as hard as he pushes me. I will only see him once a week now, and that is really hard. I am afraid that I will start slipping backwards once I have to do it all alone. affraid

3 days without him and once with him.....EEK! No
Back to top Go down
dawn33

dawn33

Location : Getting familiar with all the Dark Hunters...mmmm. :)

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 8:46 am

areumylifenow wrote:
UGH! My trainer that it would be fun for me to do this torture today. I skipped rope for 50 min, interspersed with push ups and sit ups, and running up and down stairs and lunges and burpees (I won't even tell you what those are)

Um...I want to know what burpees are... Rolling Eyes
I do stairs at home, and since reading your post, I have included doing jumping jacks
and jump roping every ten stairs...so I'm curious as to what the 'burpee' is.
I forgot about the lunges though, I will have to include those, ick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wendytwo
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:49 pm

Ok.....*panting* I did and hour Mitt Training with Garrett today! It was so totally fun, but I am so beat, and sweaty and gross!

I got to wear boxing gloves and jump around like I was Million Dollar Baby!!!! (well...more like Million Dollar old lady! HAHAHAHAHA!)

It was too fun...... bounce
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:53 am

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
bounce

Darrin and I were able to work out having me get some more training sessions with Garrett! cheers I will only be with him twice a week, and then twice on my own. So, I will have to toruture myself! I hope I can do that effectively.....

Garrett said he will just tell me what to do on the days that I am on my own. We signed Darrin up for about 3 months worth of training, and I think he will gain incredible strides in that time.

My hubby had such a great day yesterday! He was able to wear a jacket that hasn't fit for awhile, and his jeans are so big, he couldn't wear them! WAHOO!!! I was so proud of him ladies, I was just ecstatic... I love you
Back to top Go down
dawn33

dawn33

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:55 am

areumylifenow wrote:
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
bounce

Darrin and I were able to work out having me get some more training sessions with Garrett! cheers I will only be with him twice a week, and then twice on my own. So, I will have to toruture myself! I hope I can do that effectively.....

Garrett said he will just tell me what to do on the days that I am on my own. We signed Darrin up for about 3 months worth of training, and I think he will gain incredible strides in that time.

My hubby had such a great day yesterday! He was able to wear a jacket that hasn't fit for awhile, and his jeans are so big, he couldn't wear them! WAHOO!!! I was so proud of him ladies, I was just ecstatic... I love you

YAY, for areumylifenow and her hubby!! Congratulations on all your success!! flower
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:56 am

*jumps up and down*
YAY FOR YOU GUYS!!

*sits down*
done working out for day
Back to top Go down
dawn33

dawn33

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:57 am

Jellybean wrote:
*jumps up and down*
YAY FOR YOU GUYS!!

*sits down*
done working out for day

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:42 pm

Embarassed awww shucks..... thanks guys..... I love you
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 11:26 pm

Ladies, I am only 2 lbs from my goal!

....I haven't been this weight since I was a newlywed...it is unreal to me.....and I am SOOOOOO excited!!!

bounce bounce bounce

Which means!!!! I can switch from weight loss to maintenance and I might actually get to eat some food!!!! Rolling Eyes

YIPEE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:03 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I am one pound away!!!!!! FREAK..... affraid
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:13 pm

So, I finally am where i want to be.....wow, that is just about all I can say.

I have not been this small since....hmmmmmm? (scratching head?) I can't even remember when!

The best part is my honey is getting so buff....(ooooh la la....mmm, I may start a hotties thread for him! hee hee!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I worked out today!   I worked out today! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I worked out today!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Special interests :: Nutrition and staying in Edward-licious shape!!!-
Jump to: