Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Planning a Breaking Dawn party

Go down 
+3
Amy
areumylifenow
bite-me-edward
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

Planning a Breaking Dawn party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning a Breaking Dawn party   Planning a Breaking Dawn party - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Thank you ladies! What excellent, fabulous ideas!!!

Edye and Ruthann...are you both o.k. if I formally put you on the planning list on TM's??

Ruthann...would you be willing to help head up a group planning the activites---possibly even for both events...so that we DO mix it up??? There will be a committee and you can work with several people for different ideas and we SHOULD be able to come up with enough different ideas for the 2 events.

Edye...would you be willing to be over or help with planning a little take home, keepsake, goodie bag type thing? WOW! I am getting very excited!!! More every second!

Any other Utah moms that are interested in helping....let me know and I will have you help wherever you want!!!

Sure, tell me where I go for these meetings.....I am not even sure of the details for each event! Which Barnes and Noble? Which Theatre?
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: Planning a Breaking Dawn party   Planning a Breaking Dawn party - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:39 am

I also will help anyway i can !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Planning a Breaking Dawn party   Planning a Breaking Dawn party - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:59 pm

Think I am going to hit The King's English Bookstore party in Salt Lake City!!!

cheers

They do a fantastic job with the Harry Potter release parties, so I am excited about this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning a Breaking Dawn party   Planning a Breaking Dawn party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning a Breaking Dawn party
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2