Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Esme don't we love her, too?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

Esme don't we love her, too? Empty
PostSubject: Esme don't we love her, too?   Esme don't we love her, too? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:59 pm

I love everything about Esme and even love her name! I had never heard that before but am LOVING it!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Esme don't we love her, too?   Esme don't we love her, too? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 6:37 pm

I love Esme and I really love the actress that is playing her in the movie. She is exactly what I pictured!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Esme don't we love her, too?   Esme don't we love her, too? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:21 pm

She is the actress that most resembles the "Esme" in my minds eye.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Esme don't we love her, too?   Esme don't we love her, too? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Esme is awesome. She is so accepting of Bella without reservation, trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible. Meeting your future in-laws can be awkward, and I think she did a great job of putting Bella's mind at ease.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Esme don't we love her, too?   Esme don't we love her, too? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:14 pm

I just love that Esme is so nurturing to all of her family. I love the little looks she gives all the kids.....and that scene where Edward comes back unscathed from Italy and she chastises him 'you will never do that to me again.'

and then Edward sweetly says, 'Sorry Mom...' That is too cute!!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Esme don't we love her, too?   Esme don't we love her, too? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:56 pm

I absolutely love it when the call her MOM and Carlisle Dad. It shows a side to them that they just don't let out very often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esme don't we love her, too?   Esme don't we love her, too? Empty

Back to top Go down

Esme don't we love her, too?
Page 1 of 1