Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What was favorite part in Eclipse

Go down 
+3
dawn33
Edye
Admin
7 posters

Is your favorite part of Eclipse when Bella seduces Edward???
Yes
What was favorite part in Eclipse Vote_lcap20%What was favorite part in Eclipse Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No
What was favorite part in Eclipse Vote_lcap80%What was favorite part in Eclipse Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

What was favorite part in Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:54 pm

O.k....so I would IMAGINE that everyone has the same favorite part as I do....BUT you never know! My most favorite part is the entire chapter 20....compromise! I LOVE it! When I finished the books and could NOT accept the fact that I was done and would not get the next book for almost a year...I filled my need for more Twilight by re-reading this chapter over and over and over again. So....is this your favorite part????? or are you more original than me?
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:39 pm

My favorite part(s) are Chapter 20, yes. BUT the talk in the tent when they are recounting their 10 favorite nights is right up there. The only thing that taints that for me is that Jacob is hurt in the process....
Back to top Go down
dawn33

dawn33

Location : Getting familiar with all the Dark Hunters...mmmm. :)

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:45 pm

Fire and Ice, and Compromise are my two favorite chapters. I probably like Fire and Ice more, because
you get a glimpse into both of the 'boys' heads.

I also liked Snap Decision, where Edward 'took care' of Victoria. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wendytwo
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:34 pm

I like chapter 14...when Bella punches Jake and the whole scene at the house. I love when she gets kidnapped and then Edward comes home and she has had her chat with Rosalie, and he wakes her up when he comes back from hunting.

I love Chapter 20 of course....and I love the training session with the wolves, and the fight and in the meadow.....I really love the book from like Chapter 18 on..... bounce
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:52 pm

Ohhh I need to read this book again. I didn't even think about Bella punching Jacob! I LOVED THAT SCENE!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:37 am

So, just at the part where Jacob is carrying Bella to the camp site, just before the Newborn fight. I had forgotten how much I really love this part! Then right into the whole tent scene which is another favorite of mine!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:39 pm

So, I finished Eclipse again....this time, I felt a little more for Jacob at the end....go figure!?!

I am usually pretty ticked by the end, but somehow, I must have been in a different place emotionally this time, and I was sad for him.....

wierd..... geek
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 4:58 pm

I have yet to feel too sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 9:03 am

The seduction scene, although good, was not very fulfilling. I love the tent scenes and any of the banter between Edward and Jacob. I also love it when Bella kisses Jacob and the end when she tells him goodbye (but it's so heartbreaking). I always question her choice, but then I remind myself that I want Jacob to fall in love with someone who loves him with all of her heart.

One of my least favorite scenes (and this goes for all of the books) is when Edward proposes to Bella. She is just a big pain in the rear and quite rude about all of it. It makes me feel sorry for Edward and I wonder whether Bella does love Edward whole-heartedly. I think he loves her more than she loves him.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 9:33 am

SHAWN!!! THANK YOU!

That has always bugged the crap out me!!! I hate that Bella is so rude to Edward during his proposal! What the freak is wrong with her!

That line, 'show me the damn ring, Edward' UGH! SO RUDE!!!! Mad

I just don't understand the whole hostility thing. I get that she has grown up thinking that marriage is a bad thing. But she is marrying EDWARD CULLEN!...not CHARLIE SWAN for *beeps* sake!

How could you not just be falling all over yourself when he is down on one knee looking up at you with those eyes.....

Sometimes I wish she would just take off with Jacob and leave Edward to someone more deserving..... Mad
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:31 am

areumylifenow wrote:
SHAWN!!! THANK YOU!

That has always bugged the crap out me!!! I hate that Bella is so rude to Edward during his proposal! What the freak is wrong with her!

That line, 'show me the damn ring, Edward' UGH! SO RUDE!!!! Mad

Yep. I think he should have thrown the ring at her! Smile He's too loving.

areumylifenow wrote:
I just don't understand the whole hostility thing. I get that she has grown up thinking that marriage is a bad thing. But she is marrying EDWARD CULLEN!...not CHARLIE SWAN for *beeps* sake!

How could you not just be falling all over yourself when he is down on one knee looking up at you with those eyes.....

He's gorgeous, rich, has a wonderful, supportive family, loves her, will live forever and take care of her...what more could a girl want?!

areumylifenow wrote:
Sometimes I wish she would just take off with Jacob and leave Edward to someone more deserving..... Mad

I feel the same way about Edward being with someone else, but I know if would devastate him if he didn't have Bella.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:52 am

I think if she had been more cooperative, he would have been like where is the bella i know!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 4:37 pm

I think they should have eloped and taken a werewolf with them so Alice couldn't see it!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:14 pm

HA HA!

The werewolf would have been pouting the entire time.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:35 pm

Shawn wrote:
The seduction scene, although good, was not very fulfilling. I love the tent scenes and any of the banter between Edward and Jacob. I also love it when Bella kisses Jacob and the end when she tells him goodbye (but it's so heartbreaking). I always question her choice, but then I remind myself that I want Jacob to fall in love with someone who loves him with all of her heart.

One of my least favorite scenes (and this goes for all of the books) is when Edward proposes to Bella. She is just a big pain in the rear and quite rude about all of it. It makes me feel sorry for Edward and I wonder whether Bella does love Edward whole-heartedly. I think he loves her more than she loves him.

Other than the fact that I LOVED chapter 20....(don't get me wrong...I wanted more, More, MORE!!!!) but I loved all of the other parts you brought up also (shocking, I know). I can't believe I left out Fire and Ice because that is definitely one of my favorite chapters of the entire series. I LOVE that SM included that where both the guys let their guards totally down...it was AWESOME! And the kiss......oh how I LOVE and hate the kiss....I hate it because it ultimately hurts Jacob and being a Jacob lover (not a Jacob and Bella person, but a Jacob lover), it is so hard for me to see him hurt like that. The series will definitely NOT be complete for me if Jacob does not find someone who loves him as much as he loves Bella!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
whitford-kiwi-girl

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:07 pm

study There were so many great scenes in this book ... all time favourite that I just kept re-reading and giggling was of course FIRE and ICE ... gotta love that Space Heater Jacob. Don't feel guilty Bella just go with it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was favorite part in Eclipse   What was favorite part in Eclipse Empty

Back to top Go down

What was favorite part in Eclipse
Page 1 of 1