Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who is your favorite character???

Go down 
+2
dawn33
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

Who is your favorite character??? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite character???   Who is your favorite character??? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:37 pm

Sooooooooooooooooo...who is your favorite character? Easy for me to ask...not so easy to answer. I mean....seriously.....I love all of them...well....not so much Kyle (not even at the end....TOO much) but I am having a hard time decidine. I love Wanda, of course. I love Melanie, of course. Jamie...how you can you not...he's like a son to me (lol). Ian, Doc.....Uncle Jeb. I think Uncle Jeb has to be one of my favs for sure. He is an AWESOME, crazy old dude!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
dawn33

dawn33

Location : Getting familiar with all the Dark Hunters...mmmm. :)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character???   Who is your favorite character??? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:14 pm

Well...besides Wanderer and Mel, I would say Ian of course, and I really loved Jared a lot as well.

I love that it's difficult to pick out a favorite in this book. Stephenie Meyer is wonderful at giving
us great characters, and boys that we love to swoon over!
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wendytwo
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character???   Who is your favorite character??? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:31 am

I have been giving this thought and I honestly don't have a favorite. I am partial to Jeb (after all of them that you mentioned) because I think he was the major voice of reason.... I love voices of reason.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character???   Who is your favorite character??? EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:27 pm

Edye wrote:
I have been giving this thought and I honestly don't have a favorite. I am partial to Jeb (after all of them that you mentioned) because I think he was the major voice of reason.... I love voices of reason.
Yah....this definitely a hard choice....just like Twilight....I mean seriously...who is your fav???? Emmett, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Carlisle, Edward.....how to choose? I LOVED how Mel was raised to think that Jeb was CRAZY when in fact he had more sense then obviously every human on earth save a few others!!!!! But still...I love Ian, Mel, Wanderer even Doc all for different reasons. I really CAN'T choose a FAV!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character???   Who is your favorite character??? EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:58 pm

I totally cannot choose, they all have such great qualities... I just can't choose.
Back to top Go down
Don'tforget2breathe

Don'tforget2breathe

Location : West Valley , Utah (Hooked on the Black dagger brotherhood)

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character???   Who is your favorite character??? EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:06 pm

i can't choose either No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mistyloveslonnie
whitford-kiwi-girl

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character???   Who is your favorite character??? EmptySun May 25, 2008 8:29 pm

flower Uncle JEB was my favourite ... because he was so brilliant (I had pictured Sam Elliott in the role) ... and then IAN. Well Ian would have to be loved by everyone true? Steph wrote him to be a total lap dog, who wouldn't want one of those. Even when he was protecting the caves from The unknown Host at the beginning he was doing what was right for the community. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite character???   Who is your favorite character??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite character???
Page 1 of 1