Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Ian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

Character Ian Empty
PostSubject: Character Ian   Character Ian EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:03 pm

for some REALLY IRRITATING reason...I can't do a topic without it being at least 10 characters long....so I can't simply put Ian or Jared or Jamie or anything like that....that is why they all have weird titles.

Soooooooooooooo....I want to know.....did you like Ian? At what point did you like him? Did you want him and Wanda to be together?????

I have to admit that I hoped pretty close after they met (obviously not the first time they met)....but fairly close to the beginning I hoped that he was going to turn out the way he did. I really, really like him!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Edye

Edye

Character Ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ian   Character Ian EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:46 am

Admin wrote:
for some REALLY IRRITATING reason...I can't do a topic without it being at least 10 characters long....so I can't simply put Ian or Jared or Jamie or anything like that....that is why they all have weird titles.

Soooooooooooooo....I want to know.....did you like Ian? At what point did you like him? Did you want him and Wanda to be together?????

I have to admit that I hoped pretty close after they met (obviously not the first time they met)....but fairly close to the beginning I hoped that he was going to turn out the way he did. I really, really like him!

I many ways he reminded me of Edward. Fiercely protective, deeply in love, practical when necessary and passionate about everything. He was my Edward in this book.
Back to top Go down

Character Ian
Page 1 of 1