Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?

Go down 
+6
dawn33
areumylifenow
shawn
bite-me-edward
Backup_Bella
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:31 am

Stormie wrote:
Once again freedom of speech is going to bite me on the ass here, but I have to say it.

I really believe we will lose someone we love in Breaking Dawn. affraid Here's why.

There is obviously some sort of big showdown coming. We have been very lucky so far that we haven't had any real casualties, only injuries. But it's a fact of war that there is always loss, and I think that it would cheapen the plot if it was unbelievable. Part of me really wants to see everyone come out of things unscathed, but the other part craves a good believable plotline. (Just please don't kill Alice!!) pale

I had the same dilemma last week in the book I am writing. I had to kill off one of the characters, it's essential to the story. But it was so hard, it came down to one of two of my favorites. It was almost like deciding who is your favorite child! I spent a week in tears, and when I started writing the death I felt so guilty and had to stop. But its going to be more believable now. You can't have a battle without loss.

Okay - now I'll brace myself for the fruit throwing and blow torches lol!
Stormie, love, you can say anything here and no fruit or rotten vegetables or even nasty words will fly. TOTALLY SAFE HERE!

I think you are right, of course. I just can't let my mind go there with anyone of the characters. I just have to pray that I don't freak out completely and fall into some depression caused by the death of FICTIONAL characters!
Back to top Go down
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:37 am

Edye wrote:

Stormie, love, you can say anything here and no fruit or rotten vegetables or even nasty words will fly. TOTALLY SAFE HERE!

I think you are right, of course. I just can't let my mind go there with anyone of the characters. I just have to pray that I don't freak out completely and fall into some depression caused by the death of FICTIONAL characters!

If it's any consolation - I got so angry when I was reading New Moon I literally had to stalk off and have a cry in the shower when Edward left. I read the whole book in 8 hours because I couldn't bear the thought of going to sleep while Edward was away from Bella Laughing

And then when I was reading Lover Revealed (BDB) I literally threw my book across the room, swearing loudly and jumped onto TMs to make a very annoyed rant about something that happened to one of the characters.

I have a little bit of a tendancy to overreact when my fictional boyfriends are under some sort of threat!! lol!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:24 am

I haven't been keeping up with TM's lately, but the last I read was that Stephenie might change narrators in BD. Now, I've always been worried that Jacob will die. But, if the narrator changes from Bella to someone else (I heard it was Jacob), is it possible that Bella could die? I know that would be a huge twist and one that many people definitely would not like. Why change narrators otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:30 am

shawn wrote:
I haven't been keeping up with TM's lately, but the last I read was that Stephenie might change narrators in BD. Now, I've always been worried that Jacob will die. But, if the narrator changes from Bella to someone else (I heard it was Jacob), is it possible that Bella could die? I know that would be a huge twist and one that many people definitely would not like. Why change narrators otherwise?

I can't even begin to tell you how pissed I would be if Bella died. I don't even know if I could read the book if it began that way.
Back to top Go down
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:39 am

affraid ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You said PISSED Edye! And it wasn't auto corrected Shocked

I love you people!!!

And I swear to all that is holy if Bella dies I will personally beat someone *cough* a certain author *cough* to death with a copy of The Host! It's big enough to cause damage!!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:41 am

Edye wrote:
shawn wrote:

I can't even begin to tell you how pissed I would be if Bella died. I don't even know if I could read the book if it began that way.

I really don't see how there could be a happy ending after that, either. But, if Stephenie changes narrators, that means Bella's story must be done. I really doubt she would kill her, it was just a "what if" thought. I keep thinking if someone important has to die, I hope it's -----, but then I can't fill in the blank. Any of the Volturi would be fine, but I don't consider them important characters that we like.
Back to top Go down
babik

babik

Location : With Butch doing what we do best.....baking cookies:)

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:45 am

Stormie wrote:
affraid ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You said PISSED Edye! And it wasn't auto corrected Shocked

I love you people!!!

And I swear to all that is holy if Bella dies I will personally beat someone *cough* a certain author *cough* to death with a copy of The Host! It's big enough to cause damage!!

HEHEHE

Yeah, no Auto Correct!!!

*taps chins* What can I say...just kidding!

Don't ask me to do it again Kye! I won't hit her with the Host at the next signing, you can't make me!!

No Bella will not die.......really......I swear I have heard that Steph said the ending will make us happy, right?
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 9:52 am

You know, the wait time between these books is too long. I like BDB and Vampire Academy because it is only 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:00 am

*looks at Kendra innocently*

Who asked you to beat Stephenie with the host Kendra? Suspect

And what were you meant to yell at her while you did it? KYLIE. SAID. PUT. SEX. IN. BREAKING. DAWN. THANK YOU. Mad

Honestly, at this point - as long as Edward *coughs* gets his edge taken off I'm happy! lol!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:49 pm

Stormie wrote:

And what were you meant to yell at her while you did it? KYLIE. SAID. PUT. SEX. IN. BREAKING. DAWN. THANK YOU. Mad

Honestly, at this point - as long as Edward *coughs* gets his edge taken off I'm happy! lol!

WHOLLY CRAP! I love you Stormie!!
Back to top Go down
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 5:23 pm

bite-me-edward wrote:
Stormie wrote:

WHOLLY CRAP! I love you Stormie!!

And I love being able to express an honest opinion without being burned at the stake geek
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:08 pm

I heard SM say that the book will be 'wrapped up with a big red bow on it' ...whatever the crap that means.....

Personally, I just want them to have amazing sex, followed by the big chomp and then everyone lives (?) happily freakin' ever after! THE END!
Back to top Go down
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:26 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
I heard SM say that the book will be 'wrapped up with a big red bow on it' ...whatever the crap that means.....

Personally, I just want them to have amazing sex, followed by the big chomp and then everyone lives (?) happily freakin' ever after! THE END!

I also want to see Jake get laid... erm... I mean I want to see Jake imprint. Yeah that's it Twisted Evil He needs a happy ending too!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2008 6:31 pm

...I guess.... Wink

...sorry Admin...and all you Jacob fans....I didn't really think about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?   What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to have happen in Breaking Dawn?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2