Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show

Go down 
+2
bite-me-edward
Backup_Bella
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show Empty
PostSubject: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:02 pm

I LOVE Hells Kitchen.. Did anyone watch it last night.. I know it competes with big brother.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 1:57 pm

We just finished watching Hell's Kitchen this afternoon (I love my DVR), and oh my, is it just me or does NO ONE know how to cook this season?? I'd be so embarrassed if he tasted my signature dish (which I don't have one), and then he started vomiting!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:41 am

I would make spam... HA HA HA
I would be mortified.. I wouldn't go on this show for a MILLION dollars.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:35 pm

DH and I watched this last night, I am also having an affair with my DVR.

I would never never never never never even consider this show. I would start crying every second! That man is insane, and they find the dumbest people to be on there.

I think Bobby should have gone. He totally stepped up to be the captain, and then didn't do anything.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:19 pm

OH MY GOSH! I love this show. Since I was an event planner and worked with a catering company for years, I know many chefs that are crazy like him.

This is one of the shows I love, up there with The Office!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:32 pm

There are real people that are that crazy????

I have to admit also, that I have a tendency to have a bit of a potty mouth, and he makes me look like a saint! I love you
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Amy, you have a potty mouth?? I would have never guessed that based on some of your posts. I try not to swear, but sometimes one will slip passed me...it's gotten a little better now that I don't commute into DC!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:43 pm

Thank you for thinking highly of me.... I should have let everyone keep thinking.

That is my biggest issue, you know, some people have word of wisdom issues, going to church issues, tithing issues etc. Well I have a potty mouth. I'm not proud of it, by any means, and I really try but I'm crazy therefore, I swear. *hangs head in shame*
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:48 pm

LOL! There are certainly worse things you could be doing!!

My swearing is at its ultimate worst when the hubby and I fight...eww, it would make many blush. Luckily we don't get into those knock down drag out fights more than once or twice a year. My husband has a really bad potty mouth!

Well, while we are admitting our shortcomings...I watch rated R movies, but I am picky on those rated R movies...no nudity...but I say 'thumbs up' to gratuitous violence!
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:14 pm

OK, so I am on the wagon with the potty mouth.... I go in spurts. When I am actively working the theatre I have a horrid mouth..... when I am just doing tab choir I have a squeaky clean mouth.

I used to drink Latte's like most of you breathe air.... but have given it up completely. Funny, I just don't crave it anymore and I NEVER thought that day would come.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:17 pm

This show is my guilty pleasure.... Rolling Eyes I just laugh and laugh....I know they beep for the majority of the time, and that is not good...but I can't help myself!

I actually have a real aversion to swearing... it grates on my last nerve. I guess, I just love the English language and I think there are so many other words one can use to express how you feel about something....

(WOW, sorry, I will get off my soapbox now).... but for some bizarre reason listening to Chef Ramsey swear, (well beep) cracks me up!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:21 pm

Can you believe that jerkface who said something along the lines of those women are going to fail without a man over there to lead them. unless they are having a tupperware party! MAN O MAN i would have reached out and slapped him! *shakes fist*
JERK!
okay now that i'm done ranting..
That lady who was serving for the ladies turn needed a swift kick in the B
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Jellybean wrote:
Can you believe that jerkface who said something along the lines of those women are going to fail without a man over there to lead them. unless they are having a tupperware party! MAN O MAN i would have reached out and slapped him! *shakes fist*
JERK!

OH MY GOSH! I couldn't agree more....plus someone needs to give Jason (?) is it..the BOOT!!! I can't stand him.....

Did you see the preview for next week with Chef banging his head over and over on the counter! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Can you imagine the stress he must feel knowing that one of those dips is going to be head chef in his restaurant!! AHH! affraid
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:28 pm

I bet he wishes that he could have some of the idiots from last season instead!
*bang bang bang*
that's my chef ramsey impression
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 12:43 pm

Jellybean wrote:
JERK!

I'm a little behind with the DVR and I just watched this last night!! OMH!!! That guy totally pissed me off. (sorry girls) But what a freaking jerk especially since he is a total idiot!!

I love that Sharon went home. I think it is funny when the best of the worst picks two people and then he send someone totally different home. That cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:24 pm

Amy wrote:
Jellybean wrote:
JERK!

I'm a little behind with the DVR and I just watched this last night!! OMH!!! That guy totally pissed me off. (sorry girls) But what a freaking jerk especially since he is a total idiot!!

I love that Sharon went home. I think it is funny when the best of the worst picks two people and then he send someone totally different home. That cracks me up.

I think by him veto-ing her nominations, he has basically let everyone know that if people suck, they will not be safe, no matter if they are nominated or not.

It seems like no one really knows what they are doing in there. I would NEVER work in a restaurant because of this show. I never know how stressful it is until this show. I can't wait to see what send Gordon into banging his head on the counter! That's awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:30 pm

It was awesome when they showed him banging his head. But sometimes I think he is just a tad over dramatic.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Makes for really good tv though!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:18 am

Hells kitchen is tonight.... don't miss the head banging... the new season of deadlist catch starts tonight too!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:41 am

Woo Hoo!!! I'm so excited!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:06 pm

I'm so glad jason is gone!! He is such a female hater!!
GOOD RIDANCE JERKFACE!! (has been curbing her appitite for profanity)
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:08 pm

Me too!! That guy was such a freaking pig!!!

Even DH was like what the heck that guy is an idiot.

It was funny when Chef was banging his head, and then he's all I have a headache now. Really???? Weird.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:59 am

Jason went home!!! WAHOOOOOOO!!! Did you watch him trying to make the desserts last night...wow what a total moron....

I was laughing so hard watching Chef banging his head on counter! ROTFL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 10:42 am

I have been wondering if his totaly macho man attitude comes from his insecurity since he is a freaking idiot!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:45 pm

Jellybean wrote:
I have been wondering if his totaly macho man attitude comes from his insecurity since he is a freaking idiot!

Or maybe he has to act "big" since he is over compensating for his "smaller" areas. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show Empty

Back to top Go down

Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Entertainment :: Reality Television-
Jump to: