Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show

Go down 
+2
bite-me-edward
Backup_Bella
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:44 pm

LMAO!!! that rocks!!
I'm so glad he is gone.. he made my skin crawl!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:50 pm

EWH!!!....I know....can you imagine him making food for you to eat....ICK!!!! No
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 7:44 am

Can you imagine anyone wating to date him??? I mean Why would a woman put herself throught that??
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 9:53 am

I just threw up a little in my mouth....
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 pm

Amy....ROTFL!..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 1:41 pm

YIPEE! That stupid idiot Craig is gone....what an imbicile....

Can you believe his little tantrum during service last night? Chucking the pan in the sink and ignoring chef when he was talking to him. I would have totally fired him on the spot if he were in my kitchen.

.....i have sent people home, actually, on events at the 23rd Floor, if they were pissing me off! HAHAHA! Wink
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:28 pm

that guy was a huge idiot!! I would have fired him on the spot too.

I was sad to see Vanessa go last night, especially after Chef told her that she still had a chance...what was she thinking? I don't think that was very smart on her part, but what do I know, that burn probably hurt really bad.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 7:59 am

Oh for sure! Oil burns would be horrible......

I actually wish that Rosanne chick would get the boot. It was a crazy service with that funky pizza delivery truck! Funny......
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 8:34 am

I know they do the weirdest stuff on this show, especially since it was only like 4 pizzas and then he was back in the kitchen. What the hay?

I'm not a Rosanne fan either, I can't stand to listen to her talk, it makes me cringe.
Actually the only thing that makes me cringe worse, is that I think his name is Jason? He has the dark hair big eyebrows and he looks like he is going to burst into tears every second. I cannot stand to look at his screwed up face one more week.
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 8:53 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
Oh for sure! Oil burns would be horrible......

I actually wish that Rosanne chick would get the boot. It was a crazy service with that funky pizza delivery truck! Funny......

YES! She got the BOOT!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 6:40 am

Rosanne sucks. The pouty guy that went to the chick's team totally gets on my nerves too.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:29 am

Jen.. SHe totally thinks she the shiznit doesn't she!!

And Matt makes me want to vomit!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:27 pm

*vomiting violently.....* He is such a pig....that sweat thing in the food....OME, I seriously thought I would hurl.....

I am so disappointed that he didn't get the boot last night, all though I am positive he will be gone next week. I wish they would can him and Jen...she bugs the snot out of me..... Mad
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:54 am

areumylifenow wrote:
*vomiting violently.....* He is such a pig....that sweat thing in the food....OME, I seriously thought I would hurl.....

I am so disappointed that he didn't get the boot last night, all though I am positive he will be gone next week. I wish they would can him and Jen...she bugs the snot out of me..... Mad

Totally agree with you. She is a NASTY human being, and he's just a freaking mess. She was all over anyone on her team if they jacked up a challenge, but when she jacks it up, somehow she gets a free pass. She is poison for any team she is on.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:14 am

I like the two blondes on the ladies team!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 12:34 pm

I also like the two blondes.

If i have to listen to Jen talk out her nose one more week I'm going to poke my eardrums with an ice pick!!! and If I have to see Matt's sad little pouty face my eyes are next.

I'm a titch dramatic......
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 10:13 am

I'm surprised ramsey still has his eyes and ears to be truthful... poor guy!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:10 pm

lol! Amy you crack me up.......BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

MATT'S HISTORY! ....about freaking time.....
Back to top Go down
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Australia is way behind you guys in the series, so I have no idea what you guys are on about yet! Laughing

But I cracked up last week when the customers ordered the pizza delivery and sat there and ate it while they were waiting for their meals. Ramsey must have been absolutely livid (and he's so HAWT when he's mad) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:05 am

Woo hoo!!! Matts gone, Matts gone, I guess I won't have to poke my eyes out after all!!! It's the best day ever!!!!

Stormie...He is kindof hot when he's mad huh?
Back to top Go down
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:53 pm

Seriously Amy - *blushing* I think he's hot all the time Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:08 am

Stormie wrote:
Seriously Amy - *blushing* I think he's hot all the time Embarassed

That kindof scares me a little bit affraid
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Amy wrote:
Woo hoo!!! Matts gone, Matts gone, I guess I won't have to poke my eyes out after all!!! It's the best day ever!!!!

EWH!!!! MATT???? I think I will poke my eye's out now..... ugh....... tongue
Back to top Go down
Stormie

Stormie

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:02 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
Amy wrote:

EWH!!!! MATT???? I think I will poke my eye's out now..... ugh....... tongue

EW!!! affraid NO NOT MATT!! *shuddering*

Gordon Ramsey is hot!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:28 pm

The dripping sweat in the food made me hurl seriously!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show   Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hells Kitchen.. so glad I am not on this show
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stupid Lambs :: Entertainment :: Reality Television-
Jump to: