Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angel the Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamia

Tamia

Location : I'll be your best kept secret and your biggest mistake

Angel the Series Empty
PostSubject: Angel the Series   Angel the Series EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:44 pm

Angel needs its own thread. It was its own show and it needs its own love!! Smile

This is my favorite show of all time, I loved it more than Buffy.

Favorite Episodes of All Time: Rm w/ a Vw, Waiting in the Wings, You're Welcome and Redefinition

Season One: City of, Rm w/ a Vw, Hero, Parting Gifts, To Shanshu In LA (Really I love this whole season)

Season Two: Are You Now or Have You Ever Been?, Redefinition, No Place like Plrtz Glrb

Season Three: Carpe Noctem, Birthday, Waiting in the Wings, The Price

Season Four: Spin the Bottle, Habeas Corpses, Orpheus, Home

Season Five: You're Welcome, Timebomb, The Girl In Questions, Not Fade Away
Back to top Go down
whitford-kiwi-girl

Angel the Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel the Series   Angel the Series EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:24 pm

Wink I agree ... I watched alot more Angel shows than I did Buffy, and it was all to do with the screen cheeky chemistry that David has. I liked the humour more too, and the way the characters interacted and got on each others nerves and stuff. And of course Cordelia was strangely nice to watch too ... ummm ... perhaps a slight girl-crush hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Belovedlady

Belovedlady

Angel the Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel the Series   Angel the Series EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 7:33 pm

whitford-kiwi-girl wrote:
Wink I agree ... I watched alot more Angel shows than I did Buffy, and it was all to do with the screen cheeky chemistry that David has. I liked the humour more too, and the way the characters interacted and got on each others nerves and stuff. And of course Cordelia was strangely nice to watch too ... ummm ... perhaps a slight girl-crush hehe Razz

I know the girl who played Cordelia, Charisma. She was best friends with one of my bestties, we only met once but she was nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.loveitlikeithateit.com
whitford-kiwi-girl

Angel the Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel the Series   Angel the Series EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 3:18 pm

affraid WHAT ... What !!!! You met Charisma! Dang you know a lot of peeps. If you tell me you know Steven Strait too I'll be on the next plane ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel the Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel the Series   Angel the Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel the Series
Page 1 of 1