Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bella? Nope.... just

Go down 
+2
Admin
Edye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

Bella?  Nope.... just Empty
PostSubject: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 2:58 pm

I am just a freak who wants to .... ummm..... YOU KNOW... WITH a vampire. Actually, I feel that I MUST have that "virgin" experience at some point in my life. **How can she accomplish this** she thinks and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Edye wrote:
I am just a freak who wants to .... ummm..... YOU KNOW... WITH a vampire. Actually, I feel that I MUST have that "virgin" experience at some point in my life. **How can she accomplish this** she thinks and sighs.
lol! Yay Edye!!!!! So glad you're here! You are too funny!!! I love it!
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:31 pm

Edye wrote:

umm yeah me too!! SHhhh don't tell anyone. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 10:28 pm

*rubbing chin thoughtfully* when anyone actually figures this out...you should let everyone over there Arrow know!!

ROTFL.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:38 pm

Well, I think we would all like some "quiet" moments with Edward!! I don't know what it is like with a vampire, but I do with a werewolf...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:50 pm

bite-me-edward wrote:
Well, I think we would all like some "quiet" moments with Edward!! I don't know what it is like with a vampire, but I do with a werewolf...

You and you're awesome Twilight luvin' werewolf!!!! Ya'll know I'd take some action with Jacob anytime!!!! O.k...how'd we get talking about Edward and Jacob on a Bella thread???? LOL!

Back to Bella....Some people really don't like Bella.....I remember reading a post on TM's that some guy was upset and wouldn't let his daughter read the books because of what low self-esteem Bella has....any thoughts on this???
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 3:04 pm

*Raising hand sheepishly*

Low self esteem....not so much, well, maybe a little,.....whiney H*** YES!

Bella does bug me. I liked her for most of the first two books, but in almost all of Eclipse she got on my last nerve.

For someone who has Edward Cullen as a boyfriend, she complains ALOT! I guess the part I hated most, was how she treated him when he proposed....

'give me the damn ring Edward' HOW RUDE WAS THAT! AHH!

...so I hope Bella is more grateful for Edward in the next book, now that she has made her choice.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 5:13 pm

I like Bella, but she does irritate the crap out of me in Eclipse. When she wants to "help" in the fight with the newborns...really Bella, what the heck do you bring to the table that can even make a difference in the fight? You are a weak human with absolutely NO super powers who would be dead in a split second if you tried to go up against Victoria. That irritates me.

And also when she gets all, "don't put yourself in harms way for me" or "don't give me any gifts" crap. UGG, she reminds me of one of my roommates from BYU who didn't like people doing nice things for her. We threw her a surprise birthday party, she cried and locked herself in her bedroom. How LAME is that??? Talk about AWKWARD!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:26 am

I totally agree! I really thought I was the only one.

She does bug sometimes and is pretty rude when she has, umm hello
the hottest man in the world. HELLO!!!

I've mentioned before that she also bugs me because no one falls down that much
but Tami says it's just because I fall down that much! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:07 am

Bella irritated me in EC, also. I felt sorry for Edward at times because she was horrible. I also didn't like the way she wouldn't let Jacob go. She kept his hopes up until the very end. If she had just let him go, he could have imprinted already! I definitely liked her best in Twilight. She was fine in NM except for the birthday party.

And, my daughter falls down that much. Poor, clumsy thing. She's just like her dad. That clumsy gene must be dominant. I can't count the number of bones my husband has broken. He has a broken leg now Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 11:49 am

I do like Bella or maybe I WISH I was Bella, but she does irritate me a bit. I wish she had just cut ties with Jacob so he could move on. Instead, she was selfish and couldn't allow his heart to heal since she wouldn't let go. I know she didn't want to hurt him, but really, I think she was doing more damage by keeping him in the picture. Maybe I'm wrong, but once I found my husband, I had no time for any other guys in my life.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 12:42 pm

I have been revamping Twilight, and this thought dawned on me. Bella is always talking about how she doesn't want other people to be hurt because of her. She was concerned about both of her parents being killed by James and his coven. When she shows up to the ballet studio and realizes that her mom is alright she was relieved because she didn't want anyone to get hurt...well, here's my thought...if Bella dies, they WILL be hurt. Anyone connected to her or who has a relationship with her is going to be hurt if she dies. I wish she would realize that and pull her head out of her butt.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:55 pm

I COMPLETELY AGREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella? Nope.... just   Bella?  Nope.... just Empty

Back to top Go down

Bella? Nope.... just
Page 1 of 1