Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? Empty
PostSubject: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:05 am

Soooooo....lots of people (including me) think that Bella will not have as hard of a time as most new vampires do---mostly because of her aversion to blood. That is definitely one thing that I would like to see happen. It would be hard for me for Bella to actually kill a human to satisfy her thirst! So I hope that because as a human...she cannot stand blood....AND because she is the first to actually make the choice with the knowledge that she will have an overwhelming thirst---will the fact that she has time to somewhat prepare for that make a difference??
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:08 am

So you think that if she didn't have a hard time she would be getting off to easy so to say?
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 12:49 pm

Because of all the examples in the books about her aversion to blood, I think SM is setting her up to not have too hard a time during the vampire transition.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:39 pm

Jellybean wrote:
So you think that if she didn't have a hard time she would be getting off to easy so to say?

Not necessarily.....I don't know.... Even if she is able to control herself because of her adversion to blood...there are other sacrifices that she has to make that NO other vamps have EVER had to.....as she is making the decision of her own free will and choice to give up her life, her soul, the chance to have children, be with her family (human family), etc......so I don't really think that she is really getting off all that easy... I think I could handle it if she did NOT have a real struggle with wanting to kill humans because of the other sacrifices she is making.....does that make sense?? I'm a "keep the peace" kind of person and just don't think I'd like it very much if Bella killed a human.....and so I've always liked the idea that she won't have as hard of a time with that as the rest of the vamps.??????
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Oh I definitely think she is going to have a hard time with some of the things she is going to give up. I just don't think she will necessarily be a ravenous newborn looking to kill any human that gets within range.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:33 pm

I HOPE she doesn't have a hard time with the thirst. I am hopeful that she will be able to tolerate it, but the smell of humans will disgust her. Maybe she will only have a 'desire' for animal blood. Ok, in a perfect world, right?

I also REALLY hope that she doesn't have the clutzy problems anymore. IT is endearing, but enough is enough!

I REALLY want to see her kick Emmett's butt in arm wrestling.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Hah! I forgot about the Emmett arm wrestling thing. That will be funny!! She will totally school him!
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 3:57 pm

I agree with Admin...I think Bella is going to struggle with giving up all the human experiences. I hope she isn't as bitter as Rosalie is though....

I wonder who will win the bet??? (Remember the bet that Jasper and Emmett have going?)
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 4:49 pm

areumylifenow wrote:
I agree with Admin...I think Bella is going to struggle with giving up all the human experiences. I hope she isn't as bitter as Rosalie is though....

I wonder who will win the bet??? (Remember the bet that Jasper and Emmett have going?)

Hmmm, I haven't given thought to that bet for a long time. I really hope that her sacrificing the human parts of her life will make her have some sense of logic during those newborn years. I can't imagine her taking the life of another human, but it may add to the dramatic nature of the book if she does struggle with it. I don't see her being as resentful and bitter as Rosalie and am hopeful that her adjustment will help Rose make lasting adjustments as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:26 pm

Edye wrote:
I HOPE she doesn't have a hard time with the thirst. I am hopeful that she will be able to tolerate it, but the smell of humans will disgust her. Maybe she will only have a 'desire' for animal blood. Ok, in a perfect world, right?

I also REALLY hope that she doesn't have the clutzy problems anymore. IT is endearing, but enough is enough!

I REALLY want to see her kick Emmett's butt in arm wrestling.

LOL!! lol! *wishing the lol emoticon was a little cuter* All of these sound good to me! I REALLY hope SM includes Emmett and Bella arm wresting!!! That would really be quite clever and awesome!!!

TOO funny about the clutziness! I REALLY hope that Bella loses her clutziness....I think MANY people are at the ...enough already point with that!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??   Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Bella going to have a hard time as a newborn??
Page 1 of 1