Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?

Go down 
+3
Amy
Backup_Bella
Edye
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? Empty
PostSubject: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:27 pm

I REALLY want him to find that one and only that he deserves. Do you think that he will find 'her'?
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 7:42 pm

I hope he does.. He deserves an Emily! i don't think he has met her yet, but i hope its not any of the characters we have already met!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:21 am

I really want him to find his love and not feel bitter. I also hope that it is someone that we have not met before.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:45 am

that theory about him imprinting on one of the alaska ladies drives me crazy i just want to scream NOOOO!!! Are you insane???
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 12:53 pm

What about the theory of Leah imprinting on him? What are your thoughts on that?
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:03 pm

The only problem i have with that one is that Poor leah would be suffereing another case of unrequited love. I think she has had enough suffering. But i like the implications it would have on jacobs character. I like leah. She's a good character. poor girl!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:06 pm

But at some point, IF she does/did imprint on Jacob, it would be hard for him to resist that level of affection so at some point, he would return the love back to her.

I'm hoping that Jacob finds some hotty from a neighboring reservation during his sprint through the woods. Someone with NO baggage or drama!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:11 pm

That's what i'm hoping for.. i do wonder if it is really a only a ethnic group thing.. has anyone imprinted on a non native american before? affraid my two year old wanted that one. cyclops
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:16 pm

I don't know if any werewolf has imprinted on a non-native, but so far as the books are concerned, they have all been natives. I think they should keep it in their culture to keep the "secret."
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:18 pm

But they don't have a choice do they??
So strange.. i'm glad i'm not the inprinted or inprinter..
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:20 pm

If vampires could imprint...I don't think I would mind Edward's affections!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:21 pm

I have a hard time putting myself in the imprinting world because i want someone to CHOOSE to be with me.. not have it destined so to say
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:32 pm

I totally see your point. You want someone to be with you out of their own choice, not because the stars align a certain way and there is no choice in it anymore.

In high school, I took a 20th Century History class, and part of it required us to write our own autobiographies along with what we see in our future. I said I was going to marry an American Indian. Honestly, I just thought the ones in the movies were HOT! I had never actually MET one before! It was purely for hormonal reasons!! Then I went to BYU, forgot all about that silliness, dated other guys, and then met my husband who turned out to be an American Indian!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:33 pm

that is so Awesome! Do you think it was predestination or self gratifying results??
Just wondering. I think some people really do have a "second sight" so to say!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:42 pm

I think it was predestination. I didn't set out to only date native guys. In fact, my husband was the only native I EVER dated. It just kinda worked out that way. Admittedly, I was engaged to someone else before him, but it didn't work out (and he was a whitey!!)!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:46 pm

I dated my hubbie's best friend right before we dated. His best friend actually dumped me and then still gets angry at my hubbie for dating me.
Hubbie thinks that if anything ever happens to him T will be waiting in the wings to snap me up! Things work our so funnyd on't they..
I guess maybe T is my edward waiting in the wings for the hubby to imprint..
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:50 pm

That is funny!! A little awkward for everyone involved, but funny!!

I think Jacob will imprint. Maybe it will be one of his best friends' ex-girlfriends!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:55 pm

Wow.. what a complicated thread they weave. i just hope its not an old lady. wouldn't that be wierd!
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:57 pm

Hopefully it isn't a toddler either!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 2:00 pm

True Dat! I can't handle anymore icky toddler love. I mean it was creepy. Good thing they are both going to be in on the secret! Can't you imagine explaining that to anyone not in on the secret?
*cups hands to mouth and yells*
Jacob. IMPRINT on someone nice in your age range!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Jellybean wrote:
True Dat! I can't handle anymore icky toddler love. I mean it was creepy. Good thing they are both going to be in on the secret! Can't you imagine explaining that to anyone not in on the secret?
*cups hands to mouth and yells*
Jacob. IMPRINT on someone nice in your age range!!!

THANK YOU!!! That is the one part of the books that I had a hard time with.... I mean I understand the point that SM was making but couldn't she have been a little bit older? I think it was icky!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 4:46 pm

I seriously want to see that progress through the years. Wouldn't that be strange to see it? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 8:24 pm

It would be interesting but personally it kindof frightens my soul as well.
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:35 pm

bite-me-edward wrote:
But at some point, IF she does/did imprint on Jacob, it would be hard for him to resist that level of affection so at some point, he would return the love back to her.

I'm hoping that Jacob finds some hotty from a neighboring reservation during his sprint through the woods. Someone with NO baggage or drama!

This is my hope. I really don't think that the Leah imprinting thing is an option. It would have happened already, I am pretty sure. However, it would be VERY cool if he found another tribe that they had never heard of that are ALSO werewolves.... then they would be equals and not so dangerous like it was for Emily.
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:42 pm

Edye wrote:
bite-me-edward wrote:

This is my hope. I really don't think that the Leah imprinting thing is an option. It would have happened already, I am pretty sure. However, it would be VERY cool if he found another tribe that they had never heard of that are ALSO werewolves.... then they would be equals and not so dangerous like it was for Emily.

I like the idea of finding another tribe that is in on the whole werewolf thing. In one of the threads on TMs I asked about werewolves in other parts of the world and in other tribes or if it was only a La Push thing. I think it makes sense for there to be other indigenous folks to be werewolves since there are so many vampires mentioned in the books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next