Stupid Lambs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stupid Lambs

A friendly run forum for all things Twilight based on the best selling books by Stephenie Meyer

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?

Go down 
+3
Amy
Backup_Bella
Edye
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Edye

Edye

Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:10 pm

I think that is cool... where are the pictures of your Native Hottie and You???
Back to top Go down
bite-me-edward

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 5:47 pm

I posted one of him right before he was about to phase (he looked mad in the picture!) at Twillightmoms!! He signed up over there as sam_uley, but then he quickly fizzled out because he didn't have the time for it. I don't know how to post images on this forum yet...hmm...
Back to top Go down
Edye

Edye

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:38 pm

bite-me-edward wrote:
I posted one of him right before he was about to phase (he looked mad in the picture!) at Twillightmoms!! He signed up over there as sam_uley, but then he quickly fizzled out because he didn't have the time for it. I don't know how to post images on this forum yet...hmm...

Yer killin' me! Really, though what would any of us do if our husbands COULD phase???? FRIGHTENING! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
areumylifenow

areumylifenow

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:35 pm

Well it has to be someone that he sees for the first time after becoming a werewolf, so Leah is out...and Bella too for that matter.

So, it will have to be someone new or that he just falls for someone!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : Bwahahaha.....fairly certain I could handle any cookies served up!!!! he he he!

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:10 am

Finally joining this thread...where have I been?....well...ya know...there's been a lot going on. I ABSOLUTELY thing Jacob will imprint....I've mentioned this before...but I really thing the entire and SINGLE purpose of even including anything about imprinting in the books is for Jacob's sake....none of the other wolves needed to imprint...Sam and had already found true love....no one needs to imprint on a toddler.....I really think it was all for Jacob.

Also...I do NOT think Jacob has met the person he will imprint on yet simply because imprinting HAS to occur the FIRST time you meet them. Because of that...I don't think it will be Leah. The whole Denali clan thing.....YIKES.....that theory frightens me----but I really DON'T care who he imprints on as long as he imprints and gets the LOVE the he deserves!!!!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
https://stupidlambs.forumotion.com
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:47 am

I've been thinking about his today..
Why make a big deal out of jakes ability to control his werewolf transformations??
I'm thinking maybe he won't imprint!
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:56 am

Admin wrote:
Finally joining this thread...where have I been?....well...ya know...there's been a lot going on. I ABSOLUTELY thing Jacob will imprint....I've mentioned this before...but I really thing the entire and SINGLE purpose of even including anything about imprinting in the books is for Jacob's sake....none of the other wolves needed to imprint...Sam and had already found true love....no one needs to imprint on a toddler.....I really think it was all for Jacob.

Also...I do NOT think Jacob has met the person he will imprint on yet simply because imprinting HAS to occur the FIRST time you meet them. Because of that...I don't think it will be Leah. The whole Denali clan thing.....YIKES.....that theory frightens me----but I really DON'T care who he imprints on as long as he imprints and gets the LOVE the he deserves!!!!! Smile Smile

Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 Signs011

If Leah imprinted on him, Jacob would know.

I have always felt like my husband and I were destined to be together. Funny side note: When I was in junior high, a ouija board told me I would marry someone named Aren, which of course sounded like gibberish. My husband is Aaron. I remembered this several years after we were married. Creepy, huh?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:07 am

doo doo doo doo, whatever, that was supposed to be the Twilight Zone theme, that is creepy awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:48 pm

My mom told us ouija boards are of the devil.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Admin
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Backup_Bella wrote:

You mean they're not.
Back to top Go down
shawn
Admin
shawn

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Backup_Bella wrote:

Well, that would explain my husband, I guess Very Happy . He and his evil ways have corrupted me Twisted Evil . I was practically a nun before I met him lol! ! I definitely haven't touched a ouija board since. *mutters* Learned my lesson.
Back to top Go down
Backup_Bella

Backup_Bella

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 1:26 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?   Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Jacob Imprint - and has he met her yet?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2